17🥀~

- Eyes on me when I fuck you, baby~

Water runs along the delicate porcelain body of the omega, few water droplets had adhered on his milky honey skin, with his damped silver hair strands.

This relaxed to his body, he let out a pleasing moan from his cherry lips. He ran his fingers along his silver strands of hair which were covering his forehead was drenched now. The dark tiles and glassy wall mirrored his reflection through it.

The omega was humming a song and was so lost with the warmth of the water which touched his skin, but all of a sudden he felt arms getting wrapped around his waist which made him gasped nervously.

But he realised and knows to whom it belongs to, he smiled at the alpha who placed a kiss on his shoulder blade.

"I missed you darling..." in a husky voice the owner of the voice let out, running his calloused hands on the omega's waist and along his belly slowly moving it upwards.

This made the omega really weak "I-I missed you too gguk" the pretty omega whispered.

Now the alpha kissed his cheeks nuzzling his face into the omega's neck placing multiple kisses there which made taehyung's heart flutter.

Taehyung tilted his head to kiss on Jeongguk's lips. For which Jeongguk kissed him back, both were completely naked and getting wet by the shower.

The omega turned to face his husband and kissed him passionately, both were completely into making out with each other, his fingers gripping into those dark raven hairs of the alpha.

Taehyung felt Jeongguk's thick hard length getting pressed on his core making him weak and submit to his alpha right now.

Jeongguk now trails kisses and creates love marks on his neck by kissing and sucking on the skin from his collarbone down on the omega's chest latches his lips on one of the pink buds giving it attention.

Jeongguk gropes onto the omega's butt, the omega's body arched back leaving soft moans from his cherry lips. He continued to swirl his tongue sucking on omega's nipple.

"Fuck, look at you pretty I don't think I can resist you anymore" Jeongguk groans gazing at Taehyung whom he wanted to devour any moment.

Jeongguk's thick hard member gets rubbed on his core, and Taehyung gasps and lets out a moan his toes curled, the omega was getting too needy for this alpha wanting the alpha's member inside his hole.

"Did you see how hard I get for you, don't you want me pretty?" Jeongguk chuckles and stares at the love bites he craved on the omega's honey skin feeling proud.

"A-Alpha~ P-P-Please" Taehyung needly exclaims.

"What do you want my darling? Jeongguk chuckles.

"I-I-I need you Jeongguk" Taehyung moans.

Jeongguk chuckles "Say that again pretty, your alpha will make you feel good" pecking his lips.

"P-p-please fuck me alpha" Taehyung helplessly said.

"I-I-I need you Jeongguk...P-P-Please fuck me alpha" Taehyung moans in sleep and Jeongguk who was standing near the closet almost chokes at it, he heard Taehyung literally moaning his name, which made him feel hot and start sweating.

"Taehyung!!! Won't you wake up huh?" Jimin shakes Taehyung telling him to wake up.

"Did you know what you're saying right now" Jimin screamed trying to wake up his bestie who was in deep sleep having wet dreams about his own husband.