4🥀~

- I never knew a better sound
than my name on your lips.

Jeongguk was sipping on his coffee, and suddenly the doorbell rang.

He went and opened the door. On the other side of the door were his best friends Mingyu, Eunwoo and Yugyeom, all of them were Alphas and his college buddies.

"Jeongguk won't you welcome us inside?" Mingyu blurts out.

"What are you all doing here? At this hour!! it's just 11 am now, you could have called me i would be there" jeongguk sighs.

"No!! we wanted to see your house and even Taehyung, hope we didn't interrupt your lovey-dovey couple moment" Yugyeom teasing says.

"Don't shout you idiot let's not disturb others, if you want then come inside let's play some games I have bought new ones in Xbox" jeongguk suggests.

They all settled in the living room, Mingyu took the remote to adjust the Air conditioner, and Eunwoo started connecting the new game to television.

"Wow dude, I still don't understand why you became a professor, I know you wanted to be a gamer right" Mingyu voices out.

"I know right, but I'm happy with what I am now"

"Bro, where is Taehyung? I want to see him" Yugyeom whines.

"He is still sleeping" jeongguk responds
while checking his phone to order eatables.

But there caught everyone's attention now was Taehyung who just came out of his room, he just woke up now but still he looks so adorable and pretty. The omega was in a baby blue loose silk button up shirt which showed off his clavicles, the shirt adored his petite body like a porcelain doll, and a baby blue shorts which was barely covering his soft thighs and exposing his bare long legs.

Jeongguk knows his omega is the prettiest omega he has ever seen, but he does not want anyone else to look at what belongs to him, he wants to keep his omega only with him and away from everyone's eyes if possible.

Three of them didn't know what to do, it's wrong to look at their friend's omega but it was impossible for anyone to not look at Taehyung. By everyone's gaze on him the dominant aura surrounds the omega as they all were alphas which makes Taehyung feel nervous. Jeongguk loudly groans, by which all avert their gaze from him.

"Did you go hard and rough on him? Sheesh" Yugyeom smirks.

"If you don't shut up, I'll kick you all out of my house" jeongguk glares at his friends.

Jeongguk was restless, he went closer to his omega, grabbed omega's wrist and took him with him. They could hear his friends making teasing sounds. Jeongguk slightly pushes Taehyung inside his bedroom and closes the door.

He then turned to face the omega, Taehyung was fiddling with his fingers, head hung low.

He moves closer and lifts Taehyung's chin by his calloused hands making the other look at him. "Look at me" the alpha voices out, immediately the omega's hazel eyes meet his dark orbs. Like always he would forget the entire world only to get lost in those eyes which shows in his reflection, he could give his everything to the omega, he feels weak he knows that's why he used to avoid Taehyung.

"My friends are here i didn't know they would be here" jeongguk calmly explains.

"It's okay I don't mind" Taehyung replies.

"And could you wear something that does not show much of your skin and which does not feel uncomfortable" the alpha requests.

"Yes I will change I didn't know they were here though" he pouts