9🥀~

-Everyday I fall a little bit more in love with him~

When Taehyung saw Jeongguk not wearing their wedding ring, he was restless. Jeongguk felt the omega being distressed all of a sudden, but he didn't know the reason.

Flashback:

//It was a pleasant day around the time for daylight and quite peaceful. Taehyung was in his white with lilac pastel colored long sleeves long shirt which was tugged a little inside his baby blue jeans a slim belt wrapped around his waist, his silver hair locks were glowing as the sun rays beamed. Swinging his legs and his arms placed side ways, he was sitting on the benches in the bus stop which gave him shade.

Suddenly a bus approached and his eyes immediately searched for that particular person whom he was waiting for. He finally found the man who is in all formal attire a white button shirt covered by a coat, and black trousers, a wrist watch on his hand, those dark long hair was slicked back looking so hot...the man stood up from his seat taking his office bag, to get down from the bus
His hazel eyes continued to stare at the man till those round dark orbs met his.

The alpha saw the omega and he grins while walking towards him. As they hold an eye contact the omega feels butterflies inside him. The omega shows his boxy smile and slowly stood. Now the alpha was in front of him.

"Tae did you wait for long? I'm sorry... it got a little late" the alpha said in his charming voice which was his favourite.

"No Jeongguk, I came here just a few minutes ago" it was Saturday but Jeongguk had work in the university so Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk in the bus stop till he came, so they could hang out after he finished his work.

Jeongguk removes his coat as it was warm, now the omega could see his muscular body, his biceps, he wished he could touch those abs. He was daydreaming but Jeongguk clears his voice "Do I look that good that you start daydreaming here" the alpha chuckles, the omega got all shy for shamelessly staring at Jeongguk.

"You're so beautiful tae...i envy whenever anyone looks at you" Jeongguk possessive growls, taehyung held unto the alpha's biceps and the alpha took the other hand of the omega with his. Both keep gazing at each other. Jeongguk wanted to claim taehyung's lips, same goes to Taehyung. But Jeongguk wants to take things slow, he gently places a kiss near the corner of Taehyung's lips.

"C'mon let's go eat something, I'll take you to the place where I like to eat from there" Jeongguk put his arm around the omega's shoulder pulling him closer. They reached the nearby eatery lunch home.

"It's quite small but we get delicious udon, chicken noodle soup and dumplings too" Jeongguk explained Taehyung.

"I want to try them all then" Taehyung chirped. They took a seat at the last corner because no one would interrupt them. Taehyung beside Jeongguk, a lady took their order.

"I wish I was your student Mr professor Jeon" Taehyung blurts out.

"Why though ?" Jeongguk frowned "I would never bunk a class if u were my professor, those omega students might ogle at you asking doubts that's why you are mostly late right" Taehyung whined, Jeongguk chuckles.

"Are you jealous now? You don't have to be tae, they're are just my students but you'll be my spouse as we'll get married soon right pup" for which Taehyung nods but still sulks.

"You're so cute" Jeongguk pecks the omega's cheeks which makes the omega giggle.

The lady brought their order and Jeongguk placed the udon noodles, japchae, and kimchi in front for him to eat.