19🥀~

- As long as I'm with you I've got a
smile on my face~

The weekend was over and Monday mornings are gloomy but the couple were in their own world. Taehyung woke up placing his hand on the other side of the bed searching for his husband but the bed was empty, he could hear the shower water running from the bathroom as Jeongguk was getting ready for his work.

Taehyung was still sleepy, suddenly Jeongguk came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and with another towel wiping his head.

The omega's breath hitched looking at his husband who was almost half naked with just a towel around his waist, huge body with chiseled hot abs and those biceps flexed. He wanted to run his hands on them he recalled his dream which he got last time, he started sweating.

"Staring like that is not good pretty" Jeongguk chuckles he knew that the omega was looking at him.

Taehyung got flustered after getting caught, he averted his gaze to the other side "N-Noo I'm still sleepy" Taehyung pouts.

"Go and take shower quickly I'll drop you off" Jeongguk stood in front of Taehyung while cupping his cheeks then placed a peck on his forehead and Taehyung looked lovingly at his husband, he rushed inside to shower.

Jeongguk smiled at his cute omega's gesture, he wore his shirt and pants and went to prepare breakfast. He made bread toast with honey, jam and salad--- humming a song.

"G-guk, I wanted to prepare breakfast for us" Taehyung said showing his puppy eyes which melted Jeongguk's heart.

"It's okay baby, I made these it's gonna be late, you help me to prepare dinner tonight" Jeongguk said while serving him the breakfast.

"Thank you gguk I want my strawberry jam" Taehyung cheerfully said and settled down to eat "Right here" Jeongguk replied, after their breakfast was done Jeongguk was in his formal attire wear same with Taehyung.

Taehyung was sitting inside the car, and Jeongguk started to drive. Taehyung kept gazing at Jeongguk who was looking so handsome in the white button up shirt and his tattoos on his hands were hidden. Suddenly he felt Jeongguk's hands on top of his, he looked at Jeongguk who was busy driving, Taehyung smiled at this.

"We are here, call me after you're done see you" Jeongguk said "Okay gguk" Taehyung was about to leave but before he could he placed a kiss on Jeongguk's cheek waved a bye leaving a flustered Jeongguk with red tainted cheeks.

"Calm down Jeongguk" Jeongguk mumbled to himself and saw Taehyung entering inside the building , then he drove off from there.

~~

"Hey Taetae I was waiting for you, did your parents leave?" Jimin who was waiting for Taehyung asked.

"Yeah they went yesterday afternoon jiminie" Taehyung replied while hugging his bestie.

"So is everything fine between you and Jeongguk now?" Jimin asked "Yeah he is being like before now" Taehyung replied, they both took the elevator.

As soon as they entered the elevator there they saw their CEO who was staring at Taehyung.
"Hey good morning Tae" Seojoon greets him "Good morning Sir" Taehyung said with a blank face.

"You won't greet me sir?" Jimin cheekily said "Oh sorry I didn't notice you good morning" Seo joon replied awkwardly.

"You notice only Taehyung I see" Jimin teased and Taehyung glared at his bestie while Seojoon started coughing.

Taehyung went directly to his cabin and settled down without even looking at Seo joon.

"Hey hyung as our project is done can you once recheck it before sending it to the head" soobin asked Taehyung for which he agreed.