12🥀~

- Baby I'm yours
till the poets run out of rhymes~

Taehyung panicked seeing Jeongguk inside his room in front of him. He had not locked his room thinking that no one would enter. Jeongguk was checking him out.

"J-Jeongguk!! What the fck..." Taehyung yells trying to cover himself with his hands around his chest area.

Jeongguk immediately got his senses by the omega's scream and turned the other side back facing him.

"I-I'm sorry T-Taehyung, I was in a hurry" Jeongguk explains.

"You're eomma and appa called me saying that they'll be here within a few minutes, they're spending this weekend with us" Jeongguk continues.

Taehyung was searching for something to wear in his closet "What??? But they didn't tell me" he mumbles, for which Jeongguk hums.

"I think you should shift to my room" Jeongguk suggests.

"Why would I do that?" Taehyung blankly says, he was already upset about Jeongguk's behaviour.

"You want your parents to see us using separate rooms? What will they think---" Jeongguk was cut off.

"Let them know, well it was your choice anyways. Remember... you didn't want me in your room, let's not pretend in front of them" Taehyung snaps.

"This is not the time to talk about this... You fucking take your things to my room right now or I'll do it" Jeongguk says sternly.

"You're such a coward" Taehyung scoffs.

"Say that again i know how to shut that pretty mouth of yours" Jeongguk chuckles deeply.

"I don't wanna talk to you, you're so mean Jeongguk, i really don't understand you, are you really the alpha whom I decided to marry? You seem like someone else" Taehyung whimpers.

"What about you Taehyung?" Jeongguk questioned him back.

But they were interrupted by the door bell, Taehyung rushed inside the bathroom to get changed and Jeongguk took the omega's stuffs into his room.

~

After 7 minutes Jeongguk opened the door.

"What took you both so long?" Eunji giggled.

"Sorry if we disturbed you two, actually Eunji wanted to spend time with you both since you're busy" Taewon says.

"No, you both are always welcome" Jeongguk smiles.

"Eomma, Appa.... Missed you" Taehyung rushed to hug his Eomma and Appa tightly and he was getting emotional right now.

Taehyung had been pampered with lots of love and care by his parents even his brother so he gets sensitive easily. After the talk with Jeongguk he felt unhappy but seeing his parents made him tear up, but he held himself.

"We missed you too baby" Eunji and Taewon hugged Jeongguk too.

Taehyung was always pampered with lots of love and affection by his parents and his brother.he had given all love and affection by them so he's sensitive by nature.

~

Taehyung's parents got settled on the couch and Taehyung kept hugging his mom while whining.

"I'll go get something to drink" Jeongguk went to the kitchen.

"Hyung didn't call me i think he's busy" taehyung said.