18🥀~

- You're my favourite kind of night~

As Taehyung was blending the mixture of eggs and flour to bake the cake. Jeongguk stood beside him, both were in close proximity.

Jeongguk gazed at those cherry red lips of the omega completely lost, he couldn't hear what Taehyung was talking about, all he wanted to kiss those soft cherry red lips.

"Jeongguk are you listening to me? Is this enough?"Taehyung asked Jeongguk, but he was not listening.

Jeongguk leaned towards Taehyung while cupping his cheeks.

Those hazel eyes widened realising what Jeongguk was trying to do as he was gazing at his lips. Within a mere touch their lips could meet, but before they could really kiss Taehyung was nervous his heart raced. He took his hand which had flour on it and smudged it on Jeongguk's lips and face.

Jeongguk was dumbstruck, before he could realise he could hear Taehyung giggling while looking at his face.

"You really put flour on my face?" Jeongguk didn't expect the omega to be this naughty.

"You became a ghostie now" Taehyung said cutely laughing at him but Jeongguk took the flour in his hands and was ready to attack Taehyung but the omega ran away from the kitchen.

Jeongguk began to chase him but the omega was about to enter and lock himself inside the bedroom but Jeongguk was quick enough to stop Taehyung from closing the door by placing his foot in between the door and he pulled the omega by his waist against his chest.

"Caught you pretty now you know what will happen right?" Jeongguk chuckles with a smirk on his face. Taehyung gasps, whimpers trying to get away from his hold but soon Jeongguk presses a kiss smooching Taehyung cheeks.

"Noooo leave me" Taehyung whined but suddenly the door opened.

"Did we distrub you two? We are sorry we'll be leaving soon and you can have your own time isn't it hubby?" Eunji says to Taewon.

He sulks at his mother, Jeongguk releases his hold from the omega. Taehyung ran away inside the kitchen.

He put the cake mixture into the oven to bake the cake then Jeongguk went in to check the lasagna which was cooked, then Eunji helped them with the cake and the lunch was served.

"Wow it's delicious" Taewon comments while eating lasagna.

"Yeah I knew that Jeongguk cooks well, but Tae has improved so much, I'm glad" Eunji chirped.

"It's good because he helped me" Taehyung explains and smiled at Jeongguk. They continued their lunch.

"Let's cut the cake now!!!" Taehyung stood to bring the cake which had strawberries arranged on the top of the cream. Eunji cut the cake.

"Yum yum, love it" Taehyung said while picking those strawberries.

"It's good" Jeongguk said, for which Eunji agreed.

~

After their lunch, Eunji and Taewon were getting ready to leave, it was almost 4 pm in the evening.

"Are you really going eomma and appa? Don't go" Taehyung whines while hugging Eunji telling them not to go.

"We have to go baby, next time you both come to home" Eunji said patting his back.

"Yeah you both have work from tomorrow, whenever you are free you can come home" Taewon said.

Now Eunji and Taewon were near the door, hugging Jeongguk and Taehyung saying goodbye to them.