6🥀~

— I hate it when anyone else gets your    attention.

The weekend was over and, jeongguk was ready in formal wear...to go to university.

At the same time he could see Taehyung in his office attire who was searching for his shoes. Usually Jeongguk used to work early before Taehyung would, but today he didn't.

"Taehyung I would like to drop you off at your office" jeongguk suggests.

"No, it's fine Jeongguk, I can take the bus" Taehyung refuses.

"Taehyung your office is on the way to university, so we can go together" then the omega mumbles okay.

Jeongguk dropped off Taehyung then he left.

"I see Taetae... So jeongguk dropped you?" Jimin was waiting for the omega.

"Yes but he usually leaves before me i don't know why today he stayed back. He is not avoiding me Jiminie.Why do you think?" Taehyung blurts out.

"Maybe he got some sense now" for which Taehyung laughs.

Soon both took the lift, Taehyung settled on his office cabin... Wooshik approached Taehyung.

"Hey, Taehyung how are you? We didn't have a talk after your wedding right" Wooshik approached Taehyung, he was from another team, he is a beta.

"Yeah I was kind of busy, I'm fine how about you?

"I'm also fine Taehyung , I thought you would take one month leave for your after wedding trip, but I saw you in the office every day" this made Taehyung feel uneasy he didn't want to tell that Jeongguk didn't want to take him anywhere.

"Jeongguk was busy, and his students were having university exams that's why we didn't go anywhere " he just made up a reason.

"I see, that's bad you must be enjoying, if you're free we could hang out... okay then I have work now till then see ya" Wooshik then leaves.

Taehyung and his team were working on a new project "Good morning hyung" says yeonjun.

"Good morning jun...actually we need to check all these files, and then review all the data , let's try to finish it by today so that we can organise it tomorrow" Taehyung suggests the team members.

The omega was checking a few files.

"Taehyung-ssi, Mr park wants to meet you" Ceo's secretary informed.

"Taehyung, have a seat" seo joon says.

"What do you want Mr Park, just get to the point " Taehyung felt annoyed.

"Nothing...just wanted to see you" seo-joon claims, this irked Taehyung.

"I have a lot of work left we need to complete the project soon kindly excuse me"

"Why are you being distant with me Taehyung? You weren't like this before" seo-joon was disappointed.

"Did you forget that I'm already married? just don't bother me"

"But-- I can give you better things than he could"

"No I want my husband" he hurriedly left from there, seo-joon groans.

He went back to his office cabin, he looked at Jeongguk's pic which he kept as a photo frame on his table. He first got this when he was asked to marry him.

//"Taebaby, I think it would be good if you accept this proposal, we know Jeon Jungwoo(Mr Jeon) from a long time his son is a professor... we don't need rich families tae, that's why we rejected the previous proposal... Jeongguk seems perfect for you..." Eunji explains.