10🥀~

- Hand in hand. You & me.
Today, tomorrow & forever.

"Taehyung!! Open the door or else I'll break it open" Jeongguk yelled calling out for the omega.

"Open it dammit, I fucking warned you" showing his frustration, by slamming on the door. He could hear the omega sniffling and faintly crying which made his heart feel a pang.

No matter what but he couldn't see or tolerate taehyung being hurt, it hurts him too.

"Tae!! Baby... Just open the door, i want us to communicate and clear things out"
Jeongguk calmly explains, but he gets interrupted by a doorbell ring.

It was the delivery guy, who brought a gift it was nothing but a red rose bouquet, he received it. There was a note in it.

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
~𝒑𝒔𝒋

He didn't have to be told who sent this, he already knows it. Jeongguk clenched on the bouquet he would just crush and throw it away but he left it on the table harshly.

He forgot that he wanted to talk to taehyung, now he's not even interested and couldn't stand here one minute. He went to his room and got changed and went out of the house with his jacket in his motorbike.

It was past 12 at night, taehyung didn't realise when he fell asleep he woke up and checked the time. He needed water so quietly made his way to the kitchen. The house was awfully silent. He stares at Jeongguk's bedroom it seemed like he wasn't there, even his shoes weren't there indicating that the alpha was not at home.

He saw a rose bouquet on the table, he was quite happy thinking that Jeongguk brought it for him, but it didn't last long until he saw the note it was from seo joon, he went and threw it inside the garbage.

Taehyung was worried now. Where did he go at this hour? He should have informed me but-- what if something happened to him, he was angry right? Did he just go to that girl's place? That's where he used to go during weekends while ignoring me? These thoughts erupted his mind... Now he is tearing up again.

He took his phone dialled Jeongguk's number but got no response, even after multiple tries.

He thought to call Jimin, but he might be sleeping so he didn't want to disturb him. He didn't have any of Jeongguk's friend's number to call too. All he had to do was to wait for Jeongguk to get back home.

After a few minutes his phone rang, showing it's Jeongguk's, he immediately received it.

"H-Hello J-Jeongguk, where are you? You okay?" Taehyung said in his quavering voice.

~

The place was surrounded with dim and neon lights which filled the area and taehyung walked along the narrow hallway, alcohol smell everywhere, it made him feel nauseous. There were less people here as it was the closing time. It was a night bar, he's here because he got a call from a bartender through Jeongguk's caller id, saying that he was laying here all drunk and wasted.

He made his way to the bar, he saw Jeongguk sitting on the chair with his head leaning down on the counter table, he approached near him. He then saw the bartender.

Jeongguk wanted to clear his mind and let out his anger so he went to the night bar, he ordered alcohol and drank till he was completely drunk.

"Jeongguk... J-Jeongguk" He shakes him.

"I had called you from his phone, I saw there were multiple calls from your number which was saved as 'darling'...we are about to close the bar for today, that's why I called you so that you can take him home".