3🥀~

- I see forever in your eyes ~

After Taehyung left with Jimin, Jeongguk left restless he took his motorbike, and went to visit the regular place where he usually does.

A pale white skinned Alpha had been lying down lazily eating his Tangerine suddenly the door creaks, his brother makes his presence.

"Not again you brat! ran away from your omega i see" The said alpha blurts.

"It's not like Yoongi hyung... I felt left out at home" Jeongguk faintly replies.

"So today you realised how Taehyung might have felt, you are really weird, you should not avoid him Jeongguk"

"You already know everything hyung, I don't have to explain i just can't look at him the way I used to" Jeongguk settles in front of the television searching for the video game controller.

"I know but something does not feel right, he is your husband now, you must forget about other things and communicate with him"

"I'm really frustrated" he groans.

"You must spend your time with your omega instead of avoiding him, i know everything will be alright" Yoongi pats Jeongguk on his head.

Jeongguk hims and continues playing.

It was past 9 at night Jeongguk had already returned home he was intrigued as his husband was not yet back, he took his phone to call him but he didn't.

He looks at his phone wallpaper that brings a smile on his face.

Flashback:

//Jeongguk works as a professor in Seoul University, He had graduated from the same University and he did his masters degree in chemistry he became a professor. He even wanted to get a PhD, he wrote many thesis.

He had returned home from work, he still lived with his father and his aunt (Mr jeon's sister), his mother passed away 2 years ago as she was ill, both of them mourned for her loss.

"Gguk come here look at this pic" Mr Jeon calls Jeongguk

"Yeah appa who is this?" While glancing at the pic

"You know it's the right time for you to get married as you are 29. He is Taehyung Kim Taewon's omega son, he is so beautiful and kind he'll be the best match for you".

"Ah Appa we don't even know each other, even he should agree to this right?" Jeongguk suggests.

"We'll ask him but what about you? He's 26, he had visited our house when he was little, he was so cute and adorable even now look at him, your eomma wanted you to get married to him, she adored him sm, well I won't force you it's your decision anyways... I just want you to have a family and be happy, I'm getting old"

"Appa I think first they should agree then we both can get to know each other"

"Yes gguk actually Taewon and his wife agreed to this, just have to hear from Taehyung, then we'll set both of you on a date"

After Taehyung's family and the omega agreed to the proposal, jeongguk went to Taehyung's house to take him on a date. They had already exchanged their phone numbers on the day the alpha and Mr Jeon had been to their house.

Jeongguk knocks on the door, jeongguk was wearing a black long jacket with turtle neck black shirt, black jeans, his dark hair locks were straight falling on his temples looking so manly giving dominant vibes.

Kim eunji (Taehyung's mom) welcomes him.

"Jeongguk how about you wait here, Taehyung will come in a few minutes"