13🥀~

- Heaven is a place on earth with you~

It's weekend morning, the couple were in deep slumber. Last night both slept by maintaining a distance but now it doesn't seem like that. Jeongguk had wrapped his arms on taehyung's waist his hard chest pressed against the omega's back and snuggled his face on the other's neck.

They don't know when the distance between them got reduced but they're loving to be in each other's embrace.

As the room got bright, it made Taehyung wake up first. His hazel eyes slowly opened, he felt the presence of a heavy body against him. Jeongguk was cuddling him from behind, he gently turned to look at his husband.

He could see the alpha was still sleeping with a slight pout looking cute like a bunny but still handsome. He traced his facial features with his index finger along the nose bridge, the eyebrows, he stopped at those lips.

He wants to kiss him but he slowly leans closer and places a kiss on the alpha's cheek.

Then he carefully removed Jeongguk's hands from his waist. He made his way to the bathroom, but there was a wide smile on Jeongguk's face. He was awake when taehyung kissed his cheek, it made his heart flutter.

~

"Eomma u made my favourite pancakes and waffles? I miss them " Taehyung tastes them.

"Tae my baby eat well okay" Eunji serves breakfast to Taewon who was reading newspaper.

Taehyung went to bring strawberry sauce from the fridge.Jeongguk enters and greets them good morning.

He ruffled his wet hair and he sat beside Taehyung while Eunji served him breakfast.

Again Taehyung didn't make any eye contact with Jeongguk. The alpha knows his husband is upset with him.

"Jeongguk, did you both go to meet Jungwoo?" Taewon asked.

"No appa, how about we all go together today?" Jeongguk suggests continued eating pancakes.

"Okay then we'll go there later" Eunji says while drinking coffee.

~

After their breakfast, Taehyung was cleaning the kitchen and dishes. While Jeongguk was inside his room in a call.

"Hello Yoongi hyung, what should I do to apologize to someone?" Jeongguk asked

"Oh wow, what did you do now?" Yoongi replies "It's about T-Taehyung" he sighs. "What happened now? Did you talk to him?" Yoongi questions him.

"We had a talk, it kind of made him upset and he's ignoring me" Jeongguk blurts out.

"Just like you ignore him?" Yoongi said "Let's not talk about this hyung, it makes me angry" Jeongguk sternly says.

"Did you even ask about it to him? no right? what if everything was just a misunderstanding? then what do you expect" Yoongi sighs.

"You think it's that easy? You seem to say that I'm at fault here what about him?" Jeongguk snaps.

"No listen Jeongguk I understand you both are married now, you like him i know just forget everything okay. First try to know him better instead of coming to a conclusion, if you want to apologize give him something which he likes" for which Jeongguk hums

"Okay hyung I will try" he agrees.

~

Taehyung and Eunji both were in the kitchen talking about something, while Taewon was watching television and Jeongguk approached near them.