26 ☆ any other woman

๑ ARE THEYEVEN FRIENDS?

ARE THEY
EVEN FRIENDS?

any other woman chapter 26

"Oh, he's really good at taking photos," I slip in another coin, standing straight up

"Oh, he's really good at taking photos," I slip in another coin, standing straight up. Sorin holds my phone in her hands, scrolling through all the photos Yeonjun and I took of each other. "You are, too, but he really knows how to work these angles. That's the only compliment he'll get from me."

I place the claw directly over the Pochacco plush, grabbing it by its head. Finally, the fluffy toy floats up and lands in the shute, indicating my win. I cheer, taking it from the winner's drop and hugging it tight. "And, he even taught you how to win prizes," I open the big plastic bag the worker had given us and drop it in, lifting it so that none of them would fall out. "And how to spend all your money. How many plushies are there now?"

"Fifty-six!" I exclaim, grinning. "But, hey, what do you think about what I said? Do you really think Choi Yeonjun has changed from being a rude conglomerate to a nice, respectful individual? Does romance really change a man to the point that he'd become a whole new person?"

"Romance makes people do crazy things. Like exes committing arson, you know?" No. I don't. "But instead, he's trying to show you how far he'll go for you. You used to pick at every detail, and can you believe that? He doesn't do it anymore or he's changed it completely. He's acting all soft and caring for only you, because from what I've seen, he's pretty different around other people."

"Still a rude man?"

"Well, if Mr. Choi, you know, perfumer, says he's completely changed, then I believe him. Maybe with his own workers, too, he's softened," She gives me a thumbs up although I still wear a weary expression. "The problem is that you don't want him, right? He's wasting his time trying to hope you'll change your mind, but you never will. Poor Mr. Choi. Love is truly a pain in the ass."

"Truly," I agree, looking back to the crane and adding two more coins. As I play, Sorin continues looking at the photos. "I've got to tell you something, though."

She hums, nodding her head. "Go ahead."

"Taehyun confessed to me."

"WHAT?!" She screeches, dropping my phone in the plush bag. I jolt, pressing the button by accident and missing the plush, wasting at least a few thousand won. I glare at her as she stares at me, stunned, but I can't bother entertaining her reaction. I grab my phone quickly from the bag, place it in my pocket, and insert another two coins to continue my game. "How? When? Why? Where? What?!"