29 ☆ her, or me?

๑ I STILL WANT USTO BE FRIENDS

I STILL WANT US
TO BE FRIENDS.

her, or me? chapter 29

"Thank you for taking me to the symphony, Taehyun

"Thank you for taking me to the symphony, Taehyun. I really mean it. I enjoyed our time together," I comment as we leave the theater, hands in my pockets. "Although I'm not one to enjoy symphonies, I did enjoy it tonight."

"I'm glad you were able to enjoy it," Taehyun replied. For a moment, he stares, looking between my eyes. Then, he clears his throat, hands behind his back. "So, should we go to the one that takes place in the summer?"

I laugh. "Let's give that one a rain check."

"So not too interested, I suppose," Taehyun jokes, nudging me. "Anyway, we've been in there for two hours. Aren't you hungry? Or, are you trying to keep caution? If that's the case, I can just take you home."

My stomach answers for me, grumbling at the sound of potentially eating. I laugh awkwardly as I cover my stomach with my arm, nodding slowly. "Perhaps we should eat. It'll be my treat since you paid for our tickets," He tsks, ready to say something, but I raise my hand. "Ah! Don't say anything. Let me be kind to you for once, in return for all the things you do for me."

He sighs, lips turned down. Suddenly, he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers, causing me to widen my eyes. "Fine, as long as you'd be so kind as to warm my hands," In the coming spring? Please, he was making more excuses! Not that I'm complaining... "Do we have a deal, Miss Kwon?"

"I suppose I can make such adjustments for this CEO in front of me," We chuckle in unison, sharing a moment that I know will be engraved into my head for later. "Then, I know where we can go–"

"Kwon Sora," I look toward the feminine voice, seeing an unlikely foe. She turns her head slightly, facing him. "Taehyun."

"Yanxi," His hand instantly departs from mine, making me furrow my eyebrows. It might be because being so flirtatious in front of someone familiar might spark rumors. But, I was wearing his sunglasses for a reason, so he was just so, so happy to see her. He takes a step forward, suspicious of her arrival. "What the hell are you doing here? Aren't you busy with a modeling gig?"