Nightmares (Chapter 15)

(Courtney's POV)

The room is freezing now and there is an ugly ghost hunting me, If I can I would do an 1v1 battle with it. The ghost would knock on the bathroom door or tap on the floor boards, even going as far as tugging at my blankets, and pushing my hat of the desk. I hope the noise won't wake the others up, the creepy noise has been going on for hours now. I check my phone and it read 2:46 am exact, a few more minutes before the Satan's hour. Would the knocking and tugging be worse, I shivered at the fact what will happend when the clock reachs 3 am. I held on to my blankets tighter as the room got colder, I turned on my flashlight from time to time not wanting to wast my batteries. The time reached 3 now, the worst time to be awake, nothing happend maybe I was just paranoid. Then knockings started again, it sounded more like bangs, I swear I heard voices talking in the bathroom which was still shut closed. I put my hands in my pajama pocket and pulled out a cross and a bible I layed the bible infront of me and the cross in the same hand with the flashlight. My other hand was still holding tight on the sheets, I swear if the bed starts to shake I'm leaving this life. My eyes are heavy, but I'm afriad that if I close them then it's game over for my life just like Fnaf 4. I saw a figure standing near the bathroom door he looked alike one of the countries but it was in the shadow and it'e red eyes were looking at me. I burried my head in the blankets, waiting for the sun to rise.

3:10 am
~Footsteps and scratching outside my door~

3:20 am
~Nothing happens~

3:30 am
~More knocking and talking in the barthroom~

3:40 am
~Movements in the shadow~

3:50 am
~Voices in my head~

I don't know how long I can stay up for, I haven't had a good sleep for a long time. For exactly 3 weeks I didn't have a good sleep, even through I hate sleeping I know my body needs it. I checked the time again and the clock showed 3:55, just 5 more minutes until hell time is over just 5 more minutes. There were voices in my head saying that they are coming, your life is a lie or the truth was going to be painful. There were screams in the house very faint ones, but I could hear it very clearly, there was always constant knocking and scratching on my door. I checked the time again and it was 4:01 the room was silent again, hell time was over. I was about to grab the bible until there was a knock on the door, oh hell naw I am not going to open that door.

"Courteney kapıyı açabilir misin?" (Courtney can you open the door?) Is that Ottoman?

I stayed silent, why is he up this late at night unless it's not Otto at all. His voice also sounded different, a little more deeper than his original voice. The person on the otherside knocked again and demanded this time in a harsher tone.

"Genç bayan, bu seferlik bu kapıyı açıyorsunuz!" (Young lady, you're opening this door this once.) This time the person was hitting the door very loudly.

Can't the other countries hear the noise? A-H has very good sense of hearing can't he hear it, his room was right infront of my door. I held the crucifix tighter, the person on the other side walked away. I was still tense, this never happend to me, yeah the room was cold when I first came but it never happend like this. Then I heard another voice behind the door asking me to opend the door, this time it was calm and soothing. No it has to be a trick, it might be the same person that just changed it's voice.

"Можете ли да ме пуснете да вляза, моля?" (Can you let me in please?) Wait now Bulgaria?

Okay this is definitely a trick by the devil. The knocking continued, the sound was unbareable, the knocking and voices behind the door was drilling in my head. I started to pray it god, I begged him to protect me from the evil that is trying to get in. After I said amen the knocking stoped, the voices in my head are gone, I checked my time it was 5:30 in the morning now. The sun was waking up, should I close my eye? Then the bathroon door started to shake, the handle was twisting roughly. Tears started to flow out of my eyes, why is this happening to me. I softly cried in the blankets.