Chapter 15

Josh leaned against his new metal door, to the floor. After that incident in cafeteria they moved him to a separate room of concrete walls and a sturdy metal door. The only source of light came from one light bulb. Josh figured Simon had been sent to a similar room, but maybe worse because he was actually fighting. Sounds of Simon's cry in pain from earlier constantly echoed in Josh's ear. Josh and Simon made a vow to each other that they would always be there for one another. Right now, Simon needed Josh just as he needed Simon. He felt like he was breaking their promise, and it's the policemen's fault.
~
JJ pretended to be asleep as the guard walked down the hallway one last time before trading off his shift. Tonight was the night he was going to be free. Thanks to his old friend, Cal(lux), who is now a guard in the Los Santos prison.

"Yo, JJ you awake?" Cal spoke silently.

"Yeah. Are we all set to go?" JJ sat up.

"Yep, but remember to act casual." Cal mumbled, trying to unlock JJ's cell door. When he stepped out Cal handcuffed him and held him by his elbow.

"Cal, can we stop by a certain place real quick?" JJ said slyly.

"Where?" Cal stopped. JJ told him of his old friend Simon and how he wanted to see if he would come along. Maybe Josh could join as well. JJ only wanted to get them, so he could get his revenge.
~
Simon began to feel really bored of having nothing to do. At least before he was moved, he could verbally fight with JJ. Suddenly, his door opened. He carefully peeked around to see who it was. There stood an officer, causing him fear, but it quickly disappeared when he spotted JJ behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Simon took a step back. He was feeling vulnerable which isn't a common emotion for him to feel.

"I'm giving you one last chance. Come with me and be free, or stay here forever." JJ offered. Simon was tempted but cautious of making the wrong choice. "I'll even let you bring your boyfriend." JJ added.

"No tricks?" Simon asked warily. JJ shook his head. "Fine." Simon left his room for Josh's. Turns out, his partner was on a whole 'nuther level. As Cal unlocked Josh's door Simon said, "Let me in first." So they did. "Josh?" Simon scanned the inside of his room. A body flew out the bed.

"Simon?! What are you doing here?" Josh got really excited.

"JJ and his friend Cal are going to get us out of here. Come on." Simon started to walk out when Josh grabbed his arm.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" Josh breathed.

"Look as soon as we get out we'll run." Simon patted Josh's back. They turned around to see JJ and Cal waiting to take them home free.

As they walked through the facility, JJ made a quick stop to the restroom. Cal took him to use the one in his office. Josh and Simon stood off to the side as Cal kept an eye on them. He just made sure they didn't disappear.

"I really don't want to waste time and energy on this, bitch." Josh growled in a quiet voice.

"Neither do I." added Simon. Josh shook his head. He only wanted to go see Ethan again. When JJ finished they continued their march to freedom.