Chapter 2 🂢

Driving to the airport was long and tedious due to the traffic, so to pass the time you decided to do what any normal teenager would do and scroll through TikTok wasting what little data you had left. In hindsight, that probably wasn't the best option, but there's nothing like a bit of self sabotage to awaken inner hatred right?

Katsuki had fallen asleep a while ago, listening to music and your parents were just chatting about the random things in life that quite frankly didn't interest you in the slightest.

You kept updating your class group chat about how far away you were from the airport, which was draining your phone battery pretty quickly. Finally deciding you would probably need your phone later, you turned it off and pushed it back into your school blazer pocket.

After another 20 minutes or so stuck in a traffic jam, you finally made it to the airport.

Afterschool traffic on the way to Heathrow airport on a Friday was something you wished not to experience again.

"Y/n, wake your brother up," your mum spoke while getting out of the car.

You gave her the most deadpanned look you could before looking back at Katsuki who was out cold.

You sighed. At this rate, you wouldn't live long enough to become a hero. Waking your brother up was never a particularly fun thing to do. Life threatening, but not fun.

After a decent 2 minutes of mentally going over all the possible outcomes, you decided either way you did it was going to result in some sort of injury.

You heard your mum knock on the window, diverting you from your darkening thoughts.

You shook your head as a shiver ran through you.

You lifted your hand to poke his cheek, but in the spur of the moment, freaked out and ended up slapping him across the face....Pretty forcefully may I add.

It took you a few seconds to realise what you had done, yet in that short amount of time you had been kicked backwards out of your seat and onto the ground.

Rubbing your spinning head you looked up. Katsuki was now standing over you with a scowl. Nothing entirely out of the ordinary.

You sent him a cold look with a 'what the fuck,' expression on your face.

As he turned around to walk away, you stuck your leg out in front of him, causing him to stumble a bit before regaining his balance. You were still on the floor propped up on your elbows, a widening smirk taking residence on your face.

Chuckling at his stunned look, you sat yourself back on your palms, bending your knees in order to leverage yourself off of the airport, car park ground.

Before you could even fathom doing such a thing, your brother had gotten a rather firm grip of your hair, yanking it upwards and pulling you off the floor.

Letting out a yell of protest, you grabbed the arm holding your hair, using your other hand to try and push away.

Your teeth ground together, your eyes burning holes into his head.

You intertwined your right leg with his before harshly pulling it back causing him to fall flat on his back. Unfortunately though, he was still holding onto you which in turn made you collapse as well. Your finger had gotten caught around something and in a panic, you ripped your had away, whatever it was breaking.

Your parents had gone to grab drinks while you waited so there wasn't anyone around to stop you from fighting this time. You didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

During the last 5 minutes of your parents being gone, your small argument had turned into a full on wrestling match between you and your brother. You had blood running down your chin from your split lip while he had a purple bruise forming just above his right eye.