Chapter 15 🃂

It was the following day now and you were currently sitting in English class taken by Present Mic. The very same man who gave the presentation during the entrance exam.

You weren't really paying attention because they were only doing basic grammar mistakes and you had already spotted it the moment he wrote it on the board.

In proper grammar hurt your soul.

What you were excited about however, was to try out your new move in battle training later.

You heard All Might would be taking that lesson and you would get to try on your costumes for the first time.

Nothing like a bit of fashion changing to lift the boredom.

Aizawa had informed you this morning that they were having some technical problems with the body regulation bracelet (the very device that would keep your body cool enough not to self ignite) and you were a bit miffed about that situation.

But all in all, you were still pretty pumped, you would probably just be defending instead of attacking to reduce the risk of anything going wrong.

You had already had Hero History with Midnight first thing this morning which was.. Interesting to say the least.

She had spent most of the time going on about how awesome all of your hero costumes looked and how she wished some showed a little more skin.

You didn't know what to think about that in all honesty.

Her statement was very much directed at you it seemed.

Technically your arms were on show when you took off the cropped jumper, plus the bodysuit would hug your sides tightly to show off your figure to a degree that wasn't too provocative but showed off your features nicely.

You were more than happy with your hero costume for now. You would probably update some things in the future but for starting off purposes, it was just fine.

~

You were sitting in your chair next to your brother who was looking as bored if not more than you were, while twirling his pen in his fingers. You had already packed away your books back into your bag considering the bell would go off any second now signifying lunch break.

The bell sounded and a smirk crossed your face as you sat up straight, everyone else suddenly looking more lively. "Allright dudes! Go eat lunch, but I want pages 6, 7 and 8 to be studied before Thursday!" Present Mic announced, dismissing the rest of the class as everyone raced to pack their stuff away, exiting out the door.

You waited in your seat as Katsuki packed away his stuff, pulling his bag over his shoulder as he stood up, you doing the same. "I'm starving," you muttered as you both made your way towards the door, walking out and heading in the direction of the lunch hall.

"Honestly me too," a voice spoke up from beside you. A chorus of three other people agreeing. You looked to your side to see Kajiyashiki with a small smirk on her annoying face. Kirishima and the two others from before next to her,  looking as dead as ever.

You huffed in annoyance as Kajiyashiki looked away as she faked offendance. "Oh come on," she whined. "You don't really hate me that much right?"

You continued to ignore her as she poked your arm a few times trying to gain your attention.

You stopped, the rest of the group stopping as well, looking back at you in confusion. "Kajiyashiki, touch my arm one more time and I'll obliterate you into nothing but melted flesh and charred bones," you threatened lowly, the three that looked like skittle colours backing away slightly as your brother stood there smirking before continuing on his way.