Chapter 7 🃗

You aimlessly wandered around, dragging Katsuki not too far behind, scanning your eyes over the drink options.

"Hello! How may I help you today?" The sweet blue haired girl behind the counter greeted you, seeming to be writing something down as you replied.

"Hello." You stretched, scanning your eyes over the drink options. "Can I please get one Caramel Frappuccino and.." you trailed off, turning to your brother who stood beside you overlooking the conversation. You sent him a questioning look as if to say 'speak fool.' Though he didn't get the message so you ended up speaking for him.

"Make that two Caramel Frappuccinos please," you mumbled in embarrassment.

The sweet blue haired girl wrote the order down on a list next to what she was previously writing on before speaking again.

"Sure sweetie, and can I have a name for that order?"

You were a little distracted by the young boy having a temper tantrum in the corner of the shop and his mother seeming to bow down to his every command to take notice of what she bluenette said.

After not hearing your answer the girl finally gazed up from whatever she was writing on to look at you. "Hey, miss, please can you tell me your-" her sentence cut off as she raised her eyes fully to look at the back of your turned away head.

"Bakugo?" She spoke, a curious tone to her voice.

At the mention of your name both you and your brother turned to look at the girl with raised eyebrows.

"Yes?" You and Katsuki answered in sync.

"Oh," you started, your eyebrows raising in realisation. "Girl from the airport?" You questioned rather than stated with your head tilted. She sent you a quizzical look as she opened and closed her mouth several times before talking.

"Uh- yeah! I'm glad you remembered me! Mostly...." She trailed off.

Katsuki stood beside you with a bewildered expression as he looked between the two of you. When he finally realised where he'd seen her before, he made an 'o' shape with his mouth before going back to look at his phone.

"I'm glad to see you made it here just fine!" Hado smiled, bouncing up and down slightly as one of the other girls grabbed the list of your drinks, shooting you an amused look before leaving. "Though, I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon! I thought I'd have to wait until the new school year started!" she continued.

Now that your full attention was on Hado, for the time being you made sure to actually try and engage in a decent conversation.

"Yeah, everything went smoothly, just came to scout out the shops and places to eat." You explained as she held on to your every word with a glimmer in her eye.

"Well you sure did come to the right place for drinks!" She giggled with a closed eye smile suddenly stopping as she gasped dramatically, looking over at the clock that hung above the door. She turned back to you with a huge smile spread across her face, leaning over the counter slightly so she got her point across better.

"Hey!" She started. "My shift ends in 20 minutes, I'm meeting up with a group of my friends from UA! You should come with us! After all, they'll be your new friends when you make it in!" She emphasised with jazz hands ending off the sentence.

"You sure have high hopes for me," you mumbled with a deadpan, too inaudible for her to hear but your brother stifled a laugh from beside you. "Trust me, I'd love to, but I have to get groceries, and to be honest Katsuki finds new groups of people a little far out of his comfort zone." you bluffed, your lie unconvincing if it wasn't directed for the blue haired girl before you.