Chapter 3 🃓

You rolled your eyes as you split off from Nejire, walking up to your brother. She waved you off while jogging over to what you assumed to be her friend group.

"Stop scowling, you'll get wrinkles," you spoke, standing next to your sulking brother.

He looked up for a brief moment before shooting you a cold glare. "Shut up dumbass, where the hell did you go anyway?"

You leaned against the wall, letting it hold your weight. "Needed some fresh air," you answered, noticing his eye was still purple.

"Sorry about the eye," you spoke with little to nothing in your voice to indicate you were actually sorry.

"Sorry that you were born." He smirked, elbowing you in the ribs.

Momentarily caught off by the blow to the ribs, you wheezed, ignoring his last comment while trying to get your breath back.

You were about to turn round and hit him square in the nose when a loud cough caught both your attention.

The man from before stood in front of you both with a more than unamused look.

"Let's not make this a repeat of earlier," he remarked, sounding exhausted.

You turned back to face the man, bringing your fist away from your brother's face and propping yourself up against the wall again.

"Can we help you sir?" You asked innocently, Katsuki cringing at how your voice sounded, giving you a 'what was that?' Look from beside you.

Paying him no mind you continued to smile at the person in front of you.

He let out an exaggerated sigh before talking. "Do you two understand how much trouble you can get for using your quirks in a public area?" He stated, his eyes glowing a vibrant red. Katsuki huffed while you chuckled.

"I have the tendency to forget unless shit like that," your brother spoke, his voice barely a whisper.

The mans eyebrows raised, the lower half of his face being covered by a grey scarf.

"Do you also have the tendency to forget the law?" He asked, a scowl making its way onto your face as you looked to the side before looking back at him.

"Like he said, useless shit." You answered back, slightly louder than Katsuki had spoken.

His eyes stopped glowing to your relief, it was beginning to make you feel uneasy. 

"You can't be a hero if you don't abide by the law, kid." He huffed before glancing at your sulking brother. You knew he had a point and you didn't really know what to say now, but as if you going to let him know that.

"Very bold of you to assume I want to be a hero," you spoke up in a smug voice, raising at the man whose expression stayed stoic the entire time.

For a long moment, nothing was said. Neither you, your brother or this mysterious man dared utter a word.

Your mother was the one to break the silence as he marched up to you, latching onto your side as she roughly messed your hair up.

"Oh, Y/n I was just talking to this nice man about how you wanted to be a hero and go to UA. He's actually a teacher at UA, can you believe it?" Your mum rambled out, an unusually nice tone to her voice.

Your smirk dropped the moment your mother opened her mouth much to floaty hair's amusement as he shot you a victorious look.

You could feel your eyelid twitching with irritation.

"How fabulous.." you mumbled out through gritted teeth, trying your utmost hardest to force a smile before your mum yelled at you for being rude.

You snapped your gaze towards your brother with a scowl when you hear him snicker from beside you.