Chapter 5 🃕

"Technically I did forget about him.." you stated in a matter of fact tone causing your mum to recoil in anger as she glared at you warningly.

After all the travelling to get to your new house, you then had to go on yet another trip before you even got into the doorway properly in order to try and find your brother, who might I add should have just stayed awake like the rest of you so then this whole situation could have been avoided. I mean you were asked to wake him up and you didn't-

-which technically is your fault but the minor details weren't important in the grand scheme of things.

You stood outside the police station with your dad who had a worried expression on his face as your mum went and collected your brother from inside.

"Why do you always have to be so extreme?" Your dad whined in exasperation as he gazed up at the setting sun. Pinks and purple hues were bruising in the horizon, the last of the suns ray's beginning to descend behind the buildings.

You raised your eyebrow as you lent against the brick wall of the station with crossed arms and a scowl. "Extreme? Me? Have you met my brother?" You argued as you scowled at the floor. 15 minutes previously you had been given the biggest verbal scolding of your life time from your mother who swore she would disown you if you pulled any shit like this again.

In front of everyone in the car park.

"Anyway," you continued, lifting your head to look at your dad. "If we're such a bother to you then you should have reconsidered having kids," you started. "Katsuki has the exact same explosive attitude as her. It was a shitty gene pull, and as for me, well, I'll leave that up for you to decide, but i'd like to hope I got my good looks from yourself." You bashed your eyelashes innocently as you forced a smile onto your face, latching on to your dad's arm in the process.

Your dad shot you an unamused glance as he raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm not going to protect you from your mother if that's what you want," he spoke nonchalantly as your smile dropped into a frown, a glare on your face.

"Gee, thanks, I'll just dig my own grave then," you muttered out as you went back to lying against the wall.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your brother already has that covered," your dad spoke just above a whisper as the police station doors were pushed open, the handles hitting dents into the walls.

Now that was the stuff of nightmares. Both

your mum and brother were fuming as they marched over towards you.

Your dad shot you a face that said 'see you on the other side' as he backed away towards the taxi that waited for you all.

Your mouth hung slightly agape as you watched the two demons grow closer. Hints of 'I'm going to chop you up into tiny unrecognisable pieces and scatter them like bird seed,' lingering around them. Preparing yourself for the worst you stood with your hands behind your back, your eyes shut tightly as to not see the probable fist heading in your direction.

You sucked in a sharp breath as you awaited the moment your brother to probably send an explosion your way.

Yet to your utmost surprise, they marched straight past you and towards the taxi, not even sparing you a second glance.

Your brows furrowed in confusion as you opened and closed your mouth several times before deciding to not say anything.

You hesitantly walked over to the taxi which all three of your family members were now sitting in, pulling open the back door and sitting yourself next to your dad who looked bored and annoyed. What surprised you most was that Katsuki and your mum were in a very heated verbal dispute about something.