Chapter 16 🂣

You boredly watched the other five battles, patently, or not so patiently in your case; waiting for your turn.

Kaminari and Jiro had just beaten Yaoyorozu and the Mintea guy. The one Kirishima was talking about earlier. Now you understood what he was talking about when he called the small purple grape-like thing out for being a perv.

The way he was practically drooling over Yaoyorozu without any self preservation whatsoever for the situation at hand made your skin crawl in disgust. 'He so much as dares to try any of that shit with me and he will have the most rude awakening of his entire existence,' you thought to yourself as All Might called up the next team.

"Team G VS Team D!" he announced as Kajiyashiki effortlessly hopped down from the stack of boxes she was still sitting on, you lazily pulling yourself away from the wall as you fiddled with the settings on your bracelet. 'Battle mode.' It now read as you changed the setting and pulled the sleeve over the top of it.

"Young Bakugo and Kajiyashiki, make your way towards the hero's starting point and wait for the starting buzzer to go off! Good luck young ones," All Might instructed while you were already halfway out the door, Kajiyashiki staying behind to listen as you navigated your way inside the training building and waited in the room you were supposed to start in.

"Y/n! Wait for me," Kajiyashiki spoke from further away down the hall, rushed footsteps padding along the metal flooring. She held onto the door frame as she caught her breath slightly.

"Don't call me that," you grumbled as you glared and looked around the room.

"Awh, come on, I thought we were friends or atleast on good terms," she whined as the starting buzzer sounded throughout the building signifying the start of the training. You analysed the walls around you, noting that the large majority of the building was made out of some sort of metal.

Considering you had hopped buildings just before Kaminari and Jiro's match about fifteen minutes ago, you were assuming that the metal could withstand the heat of your quirk, or you hoped at least.

"What nothing to say now?" Kajiyashiki interrupted your thoughts as you moved towards one of the walls, pressing your hand against it gently. "I'm just saying-" she started before you cut in.

"Shut up," you whispered, putting your ear closer towards the wall, earning a sceptical look from the bluenette.

The sorority of the metal creaking due to strain was bouncing around the building, seeming to get closer the more you listened. There was only one thing it could be and unfortunately for you, you were going to have to be the distraction.

"Out the door and turn left, keep running until you get to the fifth right turn, that's where the weapon is, I trust you can do that part by yourself?" you questioned as you started to walk out the door, Kajiyashiki right behind you.

"I don't know how you figure this shit out dude, seriously consider being some sort of spy or something," she chuckled as you shooed her to the left and watched until she was out of sight before turning straight ahead as the sound of explosions rang out closer until you could see the blond grenade of which was your brother.

Your plan was to turn right and keep him off Kajiyashiki's trail for the time being. The chances of him just abandoning any aspect of wanting to win the battle training after he completely demolished Ochaco and the curly green haired dude earlier sending both of them to recovery girl with injuries, was very likely.

To him, this would just be a game of chase and tag. Even though there were outcomes to this game more than usual. Once you were sure he noticed you standing there, you turned on your heel without a word and bolted down the right hallway, completely diverting you both away from the other two who would be battling it out soon if not already.