Chapter 21 🂨

You didn't precisely remember when you fell asleep, or how you managed to get from the car to your bed while still unconscious, but you were more than happy about it.

You ended up sleeping away the rest of the afternoon, occasionally waking up to drink some water or grab another blanket. The evening was setting in and you didn't really plan on making any sort of move to leave your bed.

Not unless it was necessary anyway.

You were about to drift off for the fifth time today when you heard your door open.

"Hey, wake the hell up, I got food," Katsuki's voice rang out through the room, snapping you awake quite suddenly. Sleepily you rubbed your eyes and propped yourself up, admiring the tray of food with a bowl of rice and vegetables, accompanied by a small glass of orange juice.

"Damn, I didn't think you would make me anything," you teased, moving slightly so Katsuki could set the tray down on your bed, plopping himself down at the end as he tossed his phone somewhere in the pillows.

"Shut up and eat will you?" he demanded as he pushed the tray closer to you. You didn't need to be told twice. Truth was, you were getting hungry now and you were craving everything you shouldn't be.

You were told to mind what you eat for the next few days, making sure not to eat any food that will give you a sugar high and then drain your energy afterwards.

"The hag ordered you a new set of uniform by the way, it should be in the living room," Katsuki spoke as he retrieved his phone, tapping away at the screen.

"Oh? Did my other lot get ruined or something then?" you questioned as you munched away on the food, stuffing your mouth full with every bite.

He briefly gazed up at you with gritted teeth as if he was recalling the incident. "Yeah," he hummed, going back to what he was doing. "By the way, I forgot to say, when the fuck did you go to a photo shoot?" he inquired.

You stopped chewing for a moment to register what he had just said, raining a curious eyebrow at him. "How do you know about that? Did mum tell you?" you questioned, setting the bowl of food down.

"No? It's all over Chiya Saburo's page," he replied, tossing you his phone which you fumbled to catch for a moment. You scanned your eyes over the pictures. Pictures of you. From the photoshoot..

"She actually posted them?" you gushed as you pulled up her instagram profile, pressing the link to the latest fashion magazine published only yesterday.

It took a minute to load before your picture on the front cover of a Vogue magazine popped up with your name and a brief summary of who you were written in the caption.

"Vogue...Katsuki- it's Vogue-!?"

To the left of the cover was a little box written by Chi herself. 'It's rare to find someone with a born talent to be in front of the camera. Y/n Bakugo, she's a natural beauty.'

Your heart swelled after reading the comment, Chi was usually so cold with everyone, it made you feel special that she thought something of you.

"Katsuki, I made the Vogue cover this month," you breathed out, almost inaudible. He raised an eyebrow at you as he snatched his phone back.

"Fuck, how did that happen," he muttered. He seemed troubled for a second before his eyes sparkled a little, his mouth hanging agape. "Put something nice on," he said, jogging out of the room with his phone.

"I'm fucking tired!" you yelled back, not caring if he actually heard you or not. Finishing the rest of your food, you placed the tray on the floor and dragged yourself out of bed.