Chapter 17 🂤

You were currently sitting in your room the following morning, wallowing in your sorrows after wrecking your room in an anger outburst. Your things were everywhere, desks knocked over, paint peeling off the wall, smashed vases and glass pots lining the floor.

The time on your phone showed around eleven in the morning and unfortunately for you, you had agreed to go shopping with your mum today after she yelled at you for a good few hours about how badly you fucked up.

You knew you fucked up. You didn't need her to clarify just how much of an idiot you are. Yet she felt much obliged to make that very clear to you.

It was now cristal fucking clear.

She expected you up and ready to go by half eleven to help her drop some designs off at work and by the looks of things, you were not in the slightest ready for the whooping of a century you would get if you weren't ready on time.

If you so much as tried to move across your room, your feet would be sliced up like a deli ham and that idea did not appeal much to you in all honesty. However, your idea to use your pillows to manoeuvre yourself towards the glass free aria; coincidentally where your clothes were, was the safest option for you right now.

You would just have to clear this mess up later and hope that Katsuki doesn't snitch on you. The chances that he would was pretty high, so locking your door to your bedroom was probably the best choice.

You were dressed in a white button-up blouse that was tucked neatly into a pair of wide leg denim jeans that were held up by a belt. You wore comfy black trainers on your feet and had your small side bag hung loosely over your shoulder.

You went subtle with the jewellery today, not having much need for an overly excessive amount of the items. You settled on a single ring that went around your left index finger, a pair of small diamond stud earrings you had been given as a birthday present, a small silver bracelet that you don't often wear and of course the grenade necklace that hung over the top of the white blouse neatly.

You picked up your black sunglasses from off the floor, popping them on the bridge of your nose as you fixed your hair in the toppled over mirror awkwardly. You had already washed and styled your hair earlier this morning in absolute boredom so you didn't have the need to do much to it now.

Leaving your room with your bag in hand and your phone now in the other, you locked the door behind you carefully and made your way towards the kitchen table.

Katsuki was out somewhere so you were left in the house by yourself for the time being until your mum came by. Grabbing a strawberry from the fruit bowl on the side of the counter, you nibbled away at it as you stuffed the house keys inside your bag.

You had about three minutes until you needed to leave so you didn't plan on wasting the last few peaceful minutes you had left as you walked out the front door and onto the balcony, plopping yourself down into one of the seats with a huff.

The serenity was nice for once. Not daunting or lonely. Just relaxing. To be honest, you needed it right now. You couldn't seem to catch a break wherever you went. It seemed that where you were, trouble shortly followed like a dog on a leash.

Locking the door behind you and checking it twice, you slowly started your descent down the stairs, walking around the front of your parents house and knocking on the door. There wasn't much point you going inside anyway, you would only get distracted and you would much rather get this over and done with.

Your mother could be.. Hard to get along with, at times.

You didn't dislike her for it. She just had her own ways of showing you she cared. Like cooking for you, buying you nice things, teaching you new things and pushing you to be better.