Chapter 6 🃖

"Throw another pillow at me again and I'll kill you," you spat out from underneath the only remaining cushion on your bed which was currently smothered over your head in an attempt to block out the daylight sauntering in from your window.

How annoying. You had placed your bed directly opposite the huge standing window that projected the most light.

"I will drown you in the pool I swear to fucking god Y/n, get your lazy as fuck ass out of bed before I drag you by your ankles."

You scoffed from underneath your pillow before talking. "You wouldn't," you taunted knowingly.

Truth be told. You knew he would. Though at this hour in the morning, you were in your regular stage of complete and utter denial. As long as you stayed under your duvet, all would be well.

Only, you no longer had your duvet. It was on the floor.

A moment of silence passed throughout your room. The only thing being heard was the tweeting of birds from outside. You assumed Katsuki had got the message that you didn't want to get up and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But this is Katsuki we're talking about so of course that wasn't the case.

You wailed out in pain as your body fell to the floor, squirming around with your eyes still closed in an angry attempt to find the pillow you left behind. Finally giving up, you swivelled on your ass as you used the side of your mattress to hoist yourself to your feet.

Your brother stood at the end of your bed frame, glaring at you. He threw a pile of your clothes at you angrily, somehow expecting you to catch them.

You didn't.

"It's 11:24, get ready, we're leaving-"

You ignored the rest of his sentence, rolling your eyes as you dragged your tired self towards your bathroom with a pair of cargo trousers, baggy shirt, sports bra, pair of pants and cap now bundled up in your arms.

You were about to slam the door behind you to drown out the annoying voice of your brother, yet he had other ideas. One of your boots came flying straight at the back of your head, unfortunately causing you to stumble forward and smack your head on the corner of the counter.

Once again, you let out a spew of curses and incoherent words that linked in no way into your sentence.

'That's going to bruise,' you internally groaned while rubbing the now sore part on your head.

Your head pulsated as your vision came and went a few times before settling. You were about to turn round and give your brother a piece of your mind but decided against it as you shut the door gently and started changing.

'I'll kill him later,' your inner dialogue started up as you practically ripped off the shirt you were wearing.

You dropped your dirty shirt in the laundry basket before pulling on the sports bra and clean shirt, pulling the grenade necklace in sight now that you weren't at school and had to hide it.

'Fucking moron, didn't have to be so mean about waking me up..'

You changed your pants and pulled on the black cargo trousers allowing the oversized shirt to hang loosely over the top of your trouser line.

Huffing in annoyance you faced the mirror, examining the state of your face and if there was any way to revive it.

There wasn't.

You quickly turned away, heading out of the bathroom with your cap now in hand.

'Brooklyn 1947 New York' it read. Your mum had bought it back for you after a business trip she attended, bringing your brother back a similar one as well.