Chapter 1- My boyfriend's sister

*Request*

"How long?" I whisper, tears filling my eyes as I stand across the room from my boyfriend.

"It doesn't matter at all." He responds, only making me more angry.

"How long has it been? How long have you been cheating on me?" I yell, the tears now rolling down my face.

"It's only been like two months, babe, it doesn't matter anymore."

"Two months!?" I shout, "You've been sleeping with this whore for two months? You've been lying to my face every single time you told me you loved me?"

"Oh my god, you're making a big deal out of nothing!" He argues, "You didn't want to sleep with me, so I went and found somebody who did."

"That's why you did it?" I sob, crying uncontrollably, "You cheated on me because I wasn't ready to do anything with you yet? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid that is?"

He opens his mouth to speak before shutting it again when the bedroom door opens. Leah, his sister, comes into the room and walks over to me.

"Sweetheart, you're absolutely sobbing, are you okay?" She asks softly, putting her arm around me.

I shake my head, burying myself into the crook of her neck and crying quietly. Leah's always been there for me when something happened between me and Daniel, she's always taken my side.

"Wait, there's no fucking way." She whispers, letting go of me gently before walking over to him.

"You cheated on her? You actually fucking cheated on her?" She confronts him angrily.

"Look, I don't need this, I'm going to go stay at Lily's for a few nights."

He grabs his already packed bag, throwing it over his shoulder and storming past the both of us. I wipe my tears, still crying quietly, as I look around the room.

I can't believe what's happening, I'm struggling to process the fact that he actually did this to me. All because I wasn't ready. I shudder to think what he would've said if I had told him why I wasn't ready.

"Oh, darling, come here." Leah says, pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back gently. I close my eyes, trying to calm myself down as she holds me close.

-----

I walk downstairs to get something to eat, noticing that Leah has made us both pancakes for breakfast. I walk into the kitchen, sitting down at the table with a small smile on my face.

Their parents are out of the country for a few weeks due to work, which is why Daniel invited me to stay over. I guess he expected me to finally give him what he wanted, but I wasn't going to give in to him.

I stayed in Leah's room last night, she cuddled up with me on her bed to help me to feel better. I think Daniel really has left for a few days, so I'm happy to stay here with her for the time being.

"Good morning, my love. How are you feeling?" She asks softly, bringing over two plates of pancakes and placing them on the table.

"A little tired still, but I'm alright."

"Do you want to talk about anything that happened?"

"I don't think there's anything I can even say, except for the fact that I honestly really hate him. He cheated on me because I wasn't ready to have sex with him, it's just so shitty." I answer, all of the words just spilling out.

"That's why he did it? It's okay to not be ready, darling, don't let him fool you into thinking otherwise."

"Can I tell you something in confidence?" I ask her slowly.