Chapter 9- Winter

*Request*

Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sit up and get out of bed, making my way over to the window to have a look outside. The bed is empty, so I'm guessing Clara went to make us breakfast before I woke up.

The both of us have rented out a winter cabin for a week since we wanted somewhere that we can stay and relax, just the two of us. We'll get back home on Christmas Eve, meaning we get to spend all this time together before we go and see our families.

This place is absolutely beautiful. It's a log cabin in the middle of the woods, away from everything and everyone. I like it because I don't have to worry about anything, I just get to spend a whole week in this place with the love of my life.

As I look out of the window, I realize that it's snowing and my face lights up with excitement. I walk out of the bedroom, heading into the kitchen to see Clara making us both pancakes. Walking over to her quietly, I wrap my arms around her waist as she's facing the other way and hear a soft gasp leave her lips.

"Shit, you scared me, darling." She giggles, turning around to kiss me.

"Sorry, sweetheart." I smile, pressing a soft kiss onto her nose as we pull apart.

"I made you breakfast! We can go outside and play in the snow in a bit if you want to, I figured you'd wanna go outside if it's snowing." Clara tells me softly, handing me a plate of pancakes as we both walk over to the table.

We sit down opposite each other and I pick up my fork to try a bit of my breakfast. Even after just taking one bite, it feels like I'm in heaven. I'm so damn lucky to have this girl.

-----

It's getting quite late and me and Clara are snuggled up together in bed, trying to get some sleep. The only thing is, I can't sleep. It's quite cold as well, so we're both just relaxing in eachothers arms in an attempt to warm up a little.

"You okay there, sweetheart?" Clara asks, running her fingers softly through my hair.

"I can't sleep." I whisper, burying my head into her chest.

"I have something in mind that we could do to pass the time." She smirks, "But only if you're up for it."

A rough idea in my head of what she's thinking about, I eagerly nod my head. She lets out a low chuckle, sitting up before crawling on top of me.

"I need words, baby."

"Please..do whatever you want." I whine, feeling myself getting more needy for her.

She leans down to kiss me, tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth slowly before she slips her tongue inside. She kisses me passionately, and I raise my hips in order to push our bodies closer together.

Clara slips one hand underneath my jumper, running it over my skin slowly whilst pulling the duvet down with her other hand. I quickly remember that I'm not wearing a bra, my cheeks turning bright red as her hand runs over my breasts.

She takes one breast in her hand, squeezing it softly and rolling my nipple between two fingers. She does the same to my other breast, paying them both equal attention as she continues to kiss me.

I tilt my head to the side, breaking the kiss with a whimper at the feeling of her cold hands on my skin. She starts to suck on my neck, leaving gentle marks on the skin as her hand slips inside my joggers.

"You look so pretty for me, baby. So desperate for my touch." Clara smiles, pulling my joggers down to my ankles before throwing them on the floor.

I suddenly pull her down on top of me, pulling her jumper over her head and throwing it somewhere in the room. I eagerly try to undress her, wanting to feel her body pressed against mine as she fucks me.

"You alright there, love?" She smirks as I unclip her bra, throwing that on the floor as well.

"I want to feel you." I breathe out, and she lets out a small chuckle at my desperation before getting off the bed.

She finishes undressing herself before crawling back on top of me and taking the rest of my clothes off, leaving us both completely bare. She kneels at the end of the bed, spreading my legs apart before pressing soft kisses on the inside of my thighs.

I gasp as I feel Clara's tongue wrap around my clit, licking over it in small circles. I lean my head back onto the pillow, rocking my hips desperately as waves of pleasure rush through my veins .

"I love how desperate you are for me, darling. I love seeing how much you want me."

She slowly pushes two fingers inside of me, starting to push them in and out whilst continuing to tease my bundle of nerves. I bury my hands in her hair, spreading my legs even further for her.

Clara switches between licking and sucking on my clit, her fingers increasing their pace as they thrust inside of me. I tug at her hair a little, smiling when I hear a faint whimper escape her lips.

She starts to curl her fingers deep inside of me, sucking on my clit harder and making me feel like I'm going insane. I tilt my head back, lips parted slightly as I squeeze my eyes shut. It all feels so amazing.

The fire in my abdomen intensifies as I get closer to the edge, my legs spreading further apart for her. I feel my muscles start to ache, my walls clenching around her fingers tightly.

"Oh god.." I whine, my hips jerking as I come over her fingers, my whole body shaking.

Clara continues to fuck me through my orgasm, pleasuring my swollen clit whilst her fingers thrust inside of me. She eventually slows down her movements before pulling out of me, crawling on top of my body again.

She leans down to kiss me, her hand on my chin as she presses her body against mine. I let out a small whimper when her knee comes into contact with my sensitive core, feeling her smile into the kiss at my reaction.

"I love you so much." I smile, looking up into her eyes.

She presses a soft kiss on my forehead, laying down beside me and holding me in her arms. She trails soft kisses down my neck, her fingers interlocking with mine.

"I love you too, baby."