Chapter 10- Take Me To Church

*Request*

I step into the church, clutching my handbag tightly as I head towards the storage room. It's a few hours before the fundraiser, which means I need to be here to help set up.

The university that I want to get into is completely based around Christianity, which means it's a subject that you have to take whilst you study there. However, I have completely no knowledge on the subject and so I knew it would be hard for me to take it as a subject.

I went to the church to see if I can take some classes there to learn a little more about the religion so that I can get a head start before term begins, and I was lucky enough to get somebody to give me lessons on Christian beliefs and practices.

Miss Miller has been teaching me for three months now, and term starts in a few weeks. She's been incredibly nice by taking the time out of her day to help me out, and I couldn't be more grateful. So I agreed to help her with this fundraiser today since she's done so much to help me.

"I'm so glad you've made it, sweetheart." Miss Miller says, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"It's no problem at all, Miss." I smile.

"I just need you to bring these boxes of decorations outside for me, is that alright?"

I nod, taking one box and carrying it outside. One by one, I help her carry everything into the space for the fundraiser, helping her set up everything as well.

It didn't take too long for us to set everything up, and there's still about ten minutes before people should start arriving. I take a sip of my water, slightly out of breath from all of the work. Miss Miller walks over to me, a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you for helping me, sweetheart. You've been so good for me this morning." She says softly.

I blush a little at her words, which she clearly notices. She raises her eyebrow, looking me up and down before biting down on her lower lip.

"You alright there, love?" She teases.

"I'm fine, Miss."

"You don't have to be so formal, darling. Call me Audrey." She says, taking a step closer to me.

I nod, looking down at the floor to try and avoid eye contact with her.

"You're cute when you're flustered."

I feel my cheeks turning bright red, and I look up at her slowly to see a small smirk on her face. She takes a few steps closer to me, until we're both inches apart.

I close my eyes as she presses her soft lips on mine, kissing me slowly and gently. Her hand settles on my hip as she squeezes it a little, making me feel incredibly desperate for her.

As we slowly pull apart, she leans in to whisper something into my ear.

"Meet me in the car park when the event's finished, love." Audrey tells me before turning around and walking out of the room, leaving me standing there, speechless.

How am I meant to stay here for the next few hours with her?

-----

I clutch onto my handbag tightly as I wait in the car park for her, my heart beating rapidly in my chest. The event finished about an hour ago, so I've just helped Audrey to tidy up everything.

I think she might've gone to the bathroom quickly, but I thought I'd wait outside like she told me to. I'm really excited, but also quite nervous. I haven't ever done anything with a girl before and although I would trust her, I'm still a bit self-conscious.