Chapter 13- Makeup

*Request*

"Fucksake!" I yell in annoyance as I put my eyeliner back down onto the table.

I've always been good at makeup, but I cannot do eyeliner to save my life. Even worse, me and Scarlett are going to a party later and I wanted to look nice for her, but I can't seem to get this last bit right.

"Are you alright there, darling?" Scarlett asks me, opening the bedroom door slowly before walking inside.

"I can't do my eyeliner." I sigh, leaning back in my chair in frustration.

"Do you want some help? I can do some eyeshadow too if you'd like?" She says softly, shutting the door and walking over to me.

"Yes please, I don't know why I can't do it."

"Practice makes perfect, sweetheart." She smiles, holding out her hand for me to take.

She tells me to lie down on the bed, which I agree to even though I'm a little confused. She takes her eyeshadow palette out of her makeup bag before grabbing my eyeliner, walking back over to our bed.

I feel my cheeks turn red as she straddles my hips, putting the makeup on the bed beside me. She settles herself down on my lap, opening up the palette and grabbing the brush before leaning forward.

I close my eyes whilst she does my eyeshadow, my body getting worked up for some reason, even though all she's doing is sitting down on my lap.

Once she's finished, I open my eyes to see her smiling down at me and a light blush spreads over my cheeks. She picks up the eyeliner, leaning forward again as her body presses against mine.

"Close your eyes for a second, baby." Scarlett says softly.

I do as she says, feeling her do the first part of the eyeliner on each of my eyes. She then tells me to open them and I do, looking up at her with a soft smile as she finishes off my makeup.

She grabs her phone from the bedside table quickly, opening her camera app to show me the makeup. My eyes widen as I look at myself, this makeup is a hundred times better than I could ever do.

"Do you like it, darling?" Scarlett asks me.

"I love it, thank you."

I see her eyes trail down to my lips as she takes in a deep breath, as if she's trying to control herself from doing something.

"I really want to kiss you, right now." She whispers.

"You don't even have to ask, my love." I smile, pulling her down so that our bodies are pressed up against each other.

She presses her lips on mine, her hand on my cheek as she kisses me. I would definitely ditch this party without a second thought for her. I'm lying here whilst rubbing my thighs together to try and control my desperation.

"How late do you think we could be to the party before it's too suspicious?" I ask with a small smile.

"Not sure, why? Are you desperate for me, baby?" Scarlett smirks, brushing her hair over one shoulder.

I blush, nodding slightly and trying to avoid eye contact with her. She puts her hand on my jaw, making me face her as she bites down on her lower lip.

"I want you to show me just how desperate you are for me, darling?" She says, and I tilt my head a little.

"How?"

"Touch yourself for me."

I feel my face heat up, my cheeks turning bright red as I lay below her. There's no way that she's going to make me do this right now, I'm not even going to be able to go to the party tonight.

"I can't.." I whisper.

"I want to see how you look when you touch yourself, when you tease yourself, trying to push yourself to come." She says, pulling my dress up a little so that it's bunched up just above my waist, "Be a good girl and do as I say, darling."

I give in to her, slowly trailing my fingers down my body until I reach my waist. She sits on the bed next to me, but I can't even look at her right now. My heart is thumping in my chest.

"Don't think about what you're doing, just let yourself get lost in the feeling." Scarlett tells me.

I move my fingers across my clothed entrance, feeling the fabric damp under my touch as I try to suppress a moan. I rub over my clit through my underwear, the material only adding more pressure.

I bite down on my lip, leaning my head back slightly and staring up at the ceiling. I continue to rub my finger in tiny circles over my clit, my legs already begining to twitch.

"Fuck, Scarlett.." I moan, the coil in my stomach tightening each time I move my fingers.

Suddenly, her tongue invades my open mouth, making me whimper as she teasingly sucks on my lower lip. My hand moves into my underwear, my legs spreading apart slightly as I rub tight circles over my clit.

"You must be so wet right now, I can hear those dirty little sounds that you're making." Her hands move down my body, settling on my waist, "Don't stop, or I won't move further."

I nod my head, squeezing my eyes shut and leaning back so that my head is resting on the pillow. Her hands move to the side of my underwear, pulling them down in one movement and making me shiver as the cool air brushes against my core.

Her hands rub circles over the inside of my thighs, chuckling quietly as I move my hips desperately. I slowly push two of my fingers inside of me, my walls clenching tightly around them.

"Please.." I beg her, "Please make me come.."

Scarlett laughs at my desperation, my legs twitching as she presses a soft kiss on the inside of my thighs. I let out a loud moan as I feel her warm tongue on my clit, my bundle of nerves pulsating under her touch.

My moans grow louder as she switches between licking and sucking on my clit, the sounds coming from her mouth making me go insane.

With my free hand I bury my fingers in her hair, pushing her harder against me. I roll my hips desperately, but she gently pushes them back down into the bed.

"Fuck, you taste so good." She murmurs against my clit, the vibrations that ripple through my body almost making me finish.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!.." I whine, my body growing tired yet desperate for a release.

"Do you want to come, gorgeous?" She asks, her free hand slipping underneath my dress as she runs her cold hand across my skin.

"Fuck, yes! Please!" I cry out, my fingers still lazily thrusting in and out of me.

She removes her mouth from me, switching it with her fingers as she uses her thumb to rub harshly against my clit. My legs shake as I feel my heart pound inside of my chest, my mouth hanging open and my eyes squeezed shut.

"Come for me, princess."

As soon as the words leave her lips, my orgasm comes crashing down on me, her fingers not stopping their movements as I scream her name.