Chapter 11- Perfect Surprise

⚠️ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 ⚠️

My fingers run over the rope that holds her hands in place, careful not to wake her up. I smile at how beautiful she looks, her lashes fluttering ever so slightly in her sleep. She looks so innocent like this, my perfect little girl.

A few nights ago, Madeline revealed to me some of the things that she would like to do with me, one being exactly this. The feeling of getting woken up by pleasure.

I gently lower her underwear down her legs, looking up at her still sleeping body. Since she's quite a deep sleeper, she doesn't notice anything, especially since we both went to bed quite late last night.

I smile as I hover myself over her body, pressing a soft kiss on the top of her nose. I pause for a second as eyes shift under her lids, trying not to wake her up so that I can make this as perfect for her as possible.

Her lips part slightly, her breathing getting heavier as I move down her body. I smirk, guessing that the dream she might be having isn't as far away from reality as she thinks.

I press soft kisses on her chest, moving down to her breasts and her nipples stiffen under my touch as I wrap my mouth around one of them. She subconsciously rubs her thighs together, letting out a soft groan.

"Shhh, let me take care of you, sweetheart." I whisper, rubbing her arm gently and feeling her relax under my touch.

I flick my tongue over her nipple, my hand slowly running over her other breast as I squeeze it gently. Her lips part and her breathing becomes heavier as I close my mouth over her breast, sucking gently.

A small moan escapes her lips as her nose scrunches, and I press soft kisses down her stomach. I settle myself in between her legs, spreading them apart for me.

"I knew that you would like this." I smirk, seeing how needy she is for me when I spread her thighs wider apart.

I slowly push one finger inside of her, making sure that she won't wake up for another few minutes. Her walls flutter around me, my movements halting for a second to let her calm down.

Her breathy sounds become more frequent as I add another finger, starting to move my digits inside of her.

*𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

My eyes flutter open slowly, my head turning to the side. The butterflies in my stomach are still there, the result of a very nice dream that I've just had.

However, the sensation doesn't go away, if not it gets even stronger. I let out a soft moan, slowly moving my legs apart a little.

I open my eyes as I feel a steady grip on my hips, fingernails digging into my skin. I turn my head downwards, blinking over and over again to try and wake myself up.

It wasn't a dream.

"My gorgeous girl is finally awake, is she?"

It takes me a minute to fully process what she's just said, and who actually said it, before I realize where I am. Iris looks at me with a small smirk on her face, and I finally understand exactly what's going on.

I blink a few more times to properly wake myself up, my mind still quite cloudy and foggy. I try to close my legs, but it seems like a certain someone is preventing that from happening.

"God, I knew that you would like this, my love. But I never knew that you would be so needy for it." Iris smiles, my stomach clenching at her words.

I feel my cheeks turn bright red, her words only turning me on even more. She's completely right, I'm so utterly desperate for her right now. But at the same time, I really don't want this feeling to end.