Chapter 5- Prove It

*Request*

I've never been as surprised as I am right now.

I'm at a party with one of my friends, although I don't know where on earth she's gone, and I've just spotted somebody that I definitely wasn't expecting to see here tonight. I was not prepared for this.

Me and Camilla broke up about two years ago, she had to move abroad for work temporarily but long distance didn't work out between us. But she's back, she's actually here.

Her eyes meet mine from across the room, and I start to walk over to her slowly. I never stopped loving her, I was broken for months after we broke up. I don't know whether it was the same for her, but I need to go and talk to her.

I finally reach her, my eyes travelling up and down her body. She looks absolutely beautiful; she's wearing a red dress with matching heels and it fits her perfectly. She hasn't changed at all, she's still the same gorgeous girl of my dreams.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here tonight." Camilla smiles, a faint blush on her cheeks as her eyes travel up and down my body, "How have you been?"

"It's been alright, not much has changed to be honest with you. How was working in Italy?" I ask her.

"It was okay, not as good as I expected it to be though. I missed being here a lot."

"I missed having you here too." I smile.

"I'm going to go get a drink and find wherever my friend ran off to, I'll find you later so we can catch up?"

"Yeah, sure." I smile, still incredibly nervous.

She gives me a soft smile before walking off, and I let out a breath. I don't know why I'm so anxious to talk to her, but I know I have missed her a lot. Suddenly, somebody taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around to see my friend, Izzy, behind me.

"Hannah?"

"Yeah?"

"Were you just talking to who I thought you were?" She asks, clearly surprised.

"Yeah, she's just gone to find her friend. She wants to catch up a bit later I think." I tell her.

"That's like, perfect, you know?" Izzy says, "Meeting again after everything."

"Yeah, I guess so. I need to clear my head for a bit though, you wanna dance?" I ask her.

Izzy nods, and we both walk into the living room where everybody seems to be. We find an open space and start dancing to the music, getting completely lost in the moment.

About half an hour passes and we're still I  the same spot, drinks in hand, dancing to the music. We're not too close to each other, but I can tell that we're dancing like two people who are actually into each other would. We've always been really flirty friends in a way, but part of me feels like Camilla might not feel great if she sees us.

And that's exactly what I want.

I feel a pair of eyes on me and I turn around, seeing Camilla standing at the doorway with her drink in hand. She whispers something to her friend before walking over, her eyes fixed on my movements.

I try and ignore her, turning back around to dance with Izzy. A few moments later, somebody taps me on the back and I take a deep breath. Izzy raises her eyebrow, giving me a small smirk.

"So sorry to interrupt you both, but I do have to leave soon so I was wondering if you wanted to catch up, Hannah? My new apartment is only down the street." She says, glaring at Izzy.

"I need to go somewhere anyways, you two have fun!" Izzy says, winking at me before walking off.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." I smile.