Chapter 6- Work Trip Part 2

*Request*

"This place is amazing, Taylor." I smile, sitting down opposite her.

Taylor decided to take me on a date after our work trip, and she's taken me to this fancy restaurant that I've never been to before. She looks absolutely gorgeous in her dress, I couldn't be happier right now.

"It is, isn't it, darling?"

We both look through the menu, deciding what drinks to order when the waitress comes over to our table.

"Hi guys! I'm Annie and I'll be your waitress for tonight!" She says, facing Taylor before turning towards me. I see her eyes widen as she looks me up and down, a small smirk playing on the corner of her lips.

"Can I get you guys started with some drinks?"

"Can I just have a glass of red wine, please?" Taylor asks, glaring at her. I can almost see the jealousy in her eyes.

"Of course. And for you, my love?" Annie's face lights up when she turns to face me again.

"The same, please."

"Alrighty, coming right up." She smiles, winking at me before walking off.

I take a deep breath and turn to face Taylor, who looks incredibly angry. I did feel quite uncomfortable during that whole conversation, and I know that she wouldn't have felt any better about it.

"Did you see the way that bitch looked at you?" She asks.

"Hey, quiet down a little." I tell her softly, "It's okay, I'm all yours, baby."

Taylor smiles at me, holding my hand above the table and my heart melts at the sight. She genuinely so perfect, I don't know what I was thinking when I said I hated her all this time. She means everything to me.

"Alright, two glasses of red wine!" Annie says, placing them on the table, "Are you both ready to order?"

"Can I just have a steak salad, please?" My voice is a little shaky, I'm quite nervous about what Taylor will do if this woman says anything else. One thing I've learnt about her is she is extremely possessive.

"Of course, sweetheart, and for you?" She smirks at me before turning to face Taylor.

"I'll have a chicken salad."

Annie gives her a small smile before taking her menu and turning back to me. As she takes my menu, she purposely brushes her fingers against mine and my face turns red as I sit there awkwardly.

She finally leaves, and I can see Taylor staring at her as she walks off. She faces me, holding my hand and rubbing it with her thumb gently.

"You okay?" She asks softly.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just honestly hate people." I laugh, "Can she not take the hint that I'm not interested?"

"Apparently not. I'm just going to the bathroom quickly, text me if anything happens." She smiles, pressing a soft kiss on my hand before standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

About a minute pasts when I notice Annie walking back over to our table, clearly noticing that Taylor isn't here. I take a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for whatever she's about to say.

"So, are you two close friends?" She asks.

"She's actually my girlfriend." I tell her with a small smile, still trying to stay somewhat polite whilst talking to her.

"Oh, I see." She says, clearly disappointed, "Well, you could do so much better anyways."

I fidget with my fingers anxiously, feeling a bit uncomfortable and really wanting Taylor to come back and sort everything out. I also know how jealous she would get, and that would be somewhat interesting.

WLW Oneshots <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें