Chapter 18- Jealous Girl

*Request*

"Hi! My name's Angela and I will be your waitress for this evening, can I get you guys started with some drinks?"

Me and Allison are on a date in one of the restaurants in the town as she promised to take me out to celebrate our one year together. I couldn't be happier, spending time with the love of my life is all I want to do.

"Can I have a lemonade please?" Allison asks her.

"Of course! And you, sweetheart?" Angela asks me.

"Oh..uhm, the same please."

"Coming right up!" she smiles at me, walking away from the table and Allison gives me a shocked look.

"What's up?"

"Did you see the way she looked at you?" she asks angrily.

"No but I'm sure it was harmless-"

"Baby, that's not just a look you'd give to one of your customers, and the pet name.."

"Hey, she was probably just being friendly." I tell her.

"She better have been."

A few minutes pass as we look over the menu, and Angela returns with two drinks in her hands, placing them on the table.

"Alright, are you guys ready to order?"

"I think so." I say, looking at Allison.

"Can I have fish and chips, please?" she asks with a soft smile.

"Sure." Angela mutters, looking at her coldly, "And you, love?"

"Just a salad, please."

I glance at Allison, seeing that she's staring at our waitress angrily. If looks could kill, she'd be dead in an instant, but part of me enjoys seeing her this jealous.

"Great, it won't be too long!" Angela smiles, taking the menu out of my hand and purposely brushing our fingers against each other as she does so. She smirks at me, taking the other menu and walking off.

"Alright, " Allison breathes out, "That's it, follow me."

"Where are we-"

"Do as you're told."

I blush, nodding and getting up from my seat. I take her hand, and she leads me into the bathroom, checking that there's nobody in there before pushing me into a cubicle. I gasp as my body hits the back of the door, and she locks it quickly, smashing her lips on mine.

I kiss her back, pressing my body onto hers and trying to get closer to her, but she pushes my body back against the door, pulling away from me.

"You need to remember who you belong to, darling."

"I don't belong to anyone."

I should not have said that.

I gaps as her hand closes around my throat, and she presses down on the sides, making me whimper slightly. She tilts her head, looking into my eyes and smiling.

"Say that again."

I stay silent. As much as I love teasing her, I know when to stop.

"That's what I thought." Allison tells me, "Now, if you can be a good little girl and stay quiet for me, I might let you come when we get home. Failing that, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

I take a deep breath, my face turning bright red. It's risky to do this here of all places, but I'd be lying if I said that the thought that we could get caught at any minute didn't turn me on.