Chapter 2- Truth Or Dare

*Request*

I'm staying over at Harley's house for a couple of nights whilst her parents are on holiday, since they didn't want her to stay home alone and she didn't want to stay anywhere else. However, there's one small issue that I'm a little concerned about.

A rumour started going around our college and it spread really quickly. Somebody decided to tell everyone that I have a crush on Harley, even though she's just my friend. The only reason I'm as concerned about this as I am is because it's true.

I don't know how that person found out, all I know is that I don't want Harley to. I'm really nervous about staying over at her house because I don't want her to bring it up, I really hope that she hasn't found out about it yet.

I don't know whether she'll actually believe the rumour, but I would prefer if she just didn't know about it either way. I'm not sure how she would react or anything, so I just really hope that she doesn't find out.

"Alexa, are you even watching the movie?" Harley asks with a smile, pausing the movie that the both of us are watching. Well, the movie that she was watching, I zoned out a while ago.

"Yeah, sorry." I smile back.

"What's going on? I know that something's on your mind, you're not usually this quiet." She asks.

"It's nothing, nothing's wrong."

"Okay, well I have something we can do that might be a bit more fun." She says with excitement, turning off the TV and turning on her LED lights.

"Really, what is it?"

"Truth or dare?" She asks, a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh for fucksake, I hate this game." I laugh, "Uhm..dare?"

"I dare you to call the first person on your contact list and say 'I can't talk right now.' "

"That's so boring!" We both laugh as I pick up my phone.

After a couple of rounds, I notice that the questions or dares that Harley keeps saying are getting a little more personal, almost as if she's trying to figure something out.

"Truth." I answer, taking a sip of my drink.

"Do you like anybody at the moment?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I can't tell you that, you can't ask me another question." I smirk, and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on anybody?" I ask her curiously.

"Maybe."

I nod my head with a smile. Interesting.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answer.

"Are the rumours true, Alexa?"

I choke on my drink, almost not believing that those words really just came out of her mouth. She knows about them, and she's about to ask me about them. I'm fucking terrified.

"You know about those?"

"I do. I've heard a lot of people talking about them. Are they true?" She asks.

"They might be." I tell her, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." She answers.

"I dare you to kiss me."