Chapter 7- The Bet

*Request*

I walk out of the bathroom, having just brushed my teeth and gotten dressed for the day. The tingling feeling between my thighs doesn't go away, the result of a very pleasurable dream I've just had.

Evelyn made up a bet a few days ago for us both: whoever can survive the teasing the longest gets to have complete control over the other. That means that we haven't kissed or done anything relatively intimate that would be classed as 'giving in', but she has no idea how bad I want her.

So bad that I had quite an explicit dream about her last night.

"Good morning, my love." Evelyn smiles as I walk into the kitchen, and I give her a small smile before getting a glass of water.

I try quite hard not to talk to her, mainly because the dream is still fresh in my memory and I don't think I could even survive talking to her right now. In all fairness, I'm surprised that I haven't given in yet, considering we're usually all over each other.

"You can't ignore me forever, baby." She smirks, sitting down next to me on the sofa, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Struggling, hm?" She smiles.

"No! I'm just tired, I guess."

"Are you sure, my love? Tell me what's really going on."

Her voice is so demanding, how can you not do as she says?

"I had this dream and- fuck- you couldn't keep your hands off me." I answer her, my cheeks turning red.

"Is that so, sweetheart? Would you not like to make that dream a reality?"

"Why don't you? I'm right here, love." I smirk, turning to face her properly.

"I'm fighting every urge to bend you over my lap and teach you some manners right now." Evelyn tells me, and my breath hitches in my throat.

"So do it." I tell her boldly.

"Rosa, darling, you know I want to. You know how badly I want to fuck you for hours straight until my name is the only one you can remember."

She inches closer to me with every word, making it even harder to control myself. I want everything that she's just said to happen but at the same time, I really don't want to lose this bet.

"Don't you want that, sweet girl? Don't you want to be my little toy that I get to play around with?"

Fuck it.

I finally give in, moving forwards and smashing my lips onto hers. I push her down onto the sofa, straddling her hips as my hands eagerly tug at her clothes.

"Do it." I gasp, "Do everything you've just talked about."

"My little girl really couldn't wait any longer, hm?" Evelyn smirks, flipping us over so that she's on top of me, "Don't worry, baby. I'll take good care of you."

She takes my hand, walking me upstairs to our bedroom and shutting the door behind us. She pins me up against it, kissing me passionately and slipping her tongue inside my mouth. Her hands roam up and down my body, occasionally slipping underneath my clothes to tease me.

"God, I've missed your lips." She whispers, pressing her body against mine.

She pulls my jumper over my head, throwing it on the floor and unhooking my bra. I do the same to her, eager to get her out of her clothes so that I don't have to deal with the teasing anymore.

Evelyn pushes me down on our bed, straddling my hips and placing both of her hands on my breasts as she leans down to kiss me again. I feel her smile into the kiss when I let out a small whimper, her hands squeezing my breasts gently.