Journey from Jambudwip

"Senior Shree, I request you to think once again" 
"This decision of yours can't be changed once made"

"Virat! you already know about my wish, I don't belong to this realm, I missed my birthplace a lot"

" For this, I am ready to do anything, you don't need to worry about it I will come back to this world after fulfilling my duties"

After assuring his friend who was with him for thousands of years Shree sat in Padmasana and started chanting the shlokas of 'Garbhakal Sadhana'.

There is one ring in his hand which contains all the necessary goods like medicine material, weapons, and armor,  which are very high in quality, some are basic quality.

After arranging all things in his rings and chanting Shlokas of Garbhakal Sadhana golden light appeared on his body and his body began to disintegrate and only his immortal soul was left. His immortal soul enters the ring and the formation around the ring starts to light up. Suddenly spacial tribulation appears in the sky and the ring enters the void and disappears, leaving Virat dumbfounded.

Inside the space tribulation, Shree was trying his best to stabilize the surrounding space fluctuation by using the tools present in the ring. This consumes a lot of immortal energy present in his soul. Shree gritted his teeth and started to push the surrounding fluctuation to the limit.
After a long time space fluctuation got stable and this ring along with his soul entered another wormhole outside this space tribulation. This Time tribulation zone you can time travel through this warmhole. Shree pulled himself in and started moving on this track. After a long time, Shree saw a thin layer of time fluctuation on the wall of the time wormhole. He adjusted his state of mind and entered this thin layer of time. After entering this zone he was pulled by the gravitational force of Earth and his speed of falling increased. The entire body of the ring turns into a wisp of light and starts searching for its host on this timeline. After a few minutes, it was able to finalize the location of the host according to the time frame. It turns into a small ray of light and enters the body of the student who was sleeping on the bench putting his head down.

Earth 2007

Thane, Maharastra, India

In a classroom full of boys and girls who were putting their heads in their books and revising the syllabus for the upcoming board examination.

Shree!!!, Shree!! Shree!!!!

"Wake up you lazy ass-hole, Gotya is going to come for the Hindi class, come on wake up!"

With a sudden noise, Shree was woken up and stood up in his place dumbfounded for a long time.
Nilesh was looking at him with a complicated gaze "_"

A lot of memories poured into his mind and Shree held his head in hand pressing it hard and trying to understand those memories. After a long time, he calmed down and sat back in his seat. There is a smile on his face.

A few minutes later Gotya AKA Gopu Satpute enters the classroom and taps the duster on the table. All students were suddenly alerted by this noise and looked towards the podium.

There was a man in his thirties standing there holding a duster in his hand. He looks a little bald on both sides of his head only some forest area in the middle. He had having mustache like Hitler's, fair skin with two big teeth in the middle of his lips which were trying to poke out of his mouth, he was holding a textbook of Hindi in his hand.

This Gotya sir is a physical education teacher with a B.P.Ed degree but he was forced to teach Hindi in school. He was always partial to the students always supported the rich students and looked down upon poor students.

He looked at the class and paused for a few minutes and then put his index finger in his nose took out a small ball of dry phlegm and held it in his hand. After a few seconds, students who were looking at him once again put their heads down and started to read their books and no one was paying attention to the teacher.

Shree who was looking at this cartoon character ten thousand years later couldn't help but start laughing due to memories of his past.

This caught the attention of the Gotya and he came close to the bench of Shree where he was sitting. He looked into the eyes of the Shree and shouted, "Donkey face, why are you starting growling like a donkey in the middle of the class?"
This startled Shree, even after 10 thousand years of Sadhana and living the life of God Shree got scared for the first time after 10 thousand years. The reason was very simple at this time teachers were still allowed to beat the students in the schools and parents were also readily supporting this cause. Shree stood up in his place condescendingly looked at the teacher and uttered a few words "Long time no see sir" 
"It's good to see you in good health and high spirits"
" I was just laughing at those students who claim to be rich and wealthy but not able to pass the board exam on their studies but relied on their money-power"
This taunt was directed at some girls and boys present in the class who tried their best to bully Shree but no good happened to them. Still, Shree held some grudge against them as they were the ones who were responsible for destroying his puppy love at that time.

After hearing this Gotya got agitated suddenly and raised his hand to slap Shree but 'Is it possible to beat the supreme god of the Universe?'

Shree moved side gave a sharp look at the teacher and used some wisp soul energy in his body to suppress the Gotya, Gotya was startled and the scene in front of him changed he saw a tall and handsome man sitting on the peak who looked like Shree in front of him but there something different, the peak of the front of him was made of skeletons. This man was looking at Gotya.
The teacher got very scared and ran back out of the classroom, there were small beads of sweat on his forehead and his back was completely drenched in cold sweat.  He just witnessed the lord Yama from Hell.

Inside the classroom Shree once again sat down on the bench and looked at the thin-somewhat dark boy beside him, his name was Nilesh who was bench-buddy in his previous life. Shree looked at him and suddenly remembered some bitter memories about Nilesh in his past life. This good-for-nothing friend of his had hidden talent in the class he never showed his ability in academics in front of others but he was fourth in the entire class during a board examination in his past life. Later he completed his MBA in marketing and became the manager at a big company with a 50000 monthly salary. But due to his bad habits of smoking and drinking and whoring he lost all his glory within a few years and became unemployed later he went back to his hometown Beed and died in a bike accident.

Later Shree closed his eyes and looked into his Muladhara Chakra, In his consciousness, he could see a small ring lying in his Muladhar Chakra. This ring contains all the resources for his Sadhana. In the Muladhar Chakra, it was completely empty there was no trace of spiritual energy.  Shree focused his mind and tried to communicate with his ring but no use as there was no spiritual energy present in his Muladhar Chakra.