Family Conflict and Side Effects

After reaching home Shree got into the house and a nostalgic feeling came into his mind. He saw that his second aunt came home along with his cousin's sisters and her son Tanu. Earlier in the afternoon to meet his mother he did not pay attention to these things. After seeing Shree coming from outside three siblings came running towards him and leaped into his arms on the other hand there was a small girl who was looking at him in confusion about seeing a ghost in the daytime and why it happened Our system will guide him about it later. 

This small girl is none other than his youngest sister and the apple of his eye. The girl was completely dumbfounded because her brother was having the smell of blood on his body and she was sensitive to the smell of blood. Even if it is the blood of animals or humans she can smell it correctly. After looking at the expression of his sister Shree also felt confused and he went close to her and asked, "Shiri why my little demon is quiet today? did someone bully you in the class or you are not happy seeing your big brother?"

Shiri: "__"
She was showing an expression of confusion on her face suddenly mechanical voice sounded in his mind, 
Name: Shirisha Pandhare

Age: 5 

Sadhana: N/A

Saddhana technique: N/A

Abilities: N/A

Acquired techniques: N/A

Current status: Thinking about the smell of blood on the body of her brother she is confused about whether this blood smell is of human or animal.

After reading the status Shree got goosebumps all over his body and suddenly remembered that his sister is very sensitive to the smell of blood. He immediately ran his spiritual energy and removed the smell of blood from his body. After cleaning himself he took a deep breath and once again asked his sister, "Shiri is everything alright?"

Shiri nodded her head once again and tried to smell his body after confirming that there was no smell of blood on his body smile appeared on her face and she leaped into his arm and gave a sweet kiss on his cheek. After playing with these toddlers Shree went into the kitchen and saw a young woman in her 20s who was preparing food. He went in front of her bent down and touched her feet. His eyes were a little moist with memories of past life once again entering his mind. This young lady was his youngest aunt and the most important person in his life after his mother. She and his mother do not have cordial relations but still, she loves Shree like her own son.
After seeing Shree behave like this in front of her she also suddenly got confused because before Shree never touched the feet of the elders in the family and he never followed typical Indian ethics. She was following the Bhagwat Sampradaya and she is a complete vegetarian in the family. Because of her, no one eats non-veg in the house. Only on some occasions non-veg food is prepared in the house other than this non-veg food is completely not allowed inside the house.

After that, he saw his 3rd aunt Shalini who was chopping the vegetables Shree went to her and teased her for getting fat and increasing her height as soon as possible due to her small stature. His 3rd aunt does not have that close relationship with him as she and his mother were like fire and water many times they had arguments and kitchen fights in the house. But still, Shree never considered her as an unwanted person in the family. She spoke very little.

At evening 8:00 pm his 3rd uncle and his father arrived home from work both were having habits of consuming alcohol and when they returned today both were drunk. When Shree looked at the calendar he realised that today is the 3rd of January 2007 two months before his exams. On this day in his previous life, there was a big fight between three brothers, and the entire family got divided in one night.

As his uncle and father came home they started to quarrel about money and work distribution both claimed that each of them was saving money in secret. Shantanu who was the only son of my uncle went and sat on his father's lap and he was playing with the beard of his father. Suddenly Shree remembered that his 3rd uncle in his previous life had pushed Shantanu on the ground in the feet of anger. Shree went and quickly picked up his cousin from his father's lap and went inside the bedroom where three of the women were standing quietly. Blaming their husband for drinking and blaspheming each other for no reason these women were very smart they all knew that none of them had tried to save money in secret.