First Crush and School

The next day in the morning without thinking about the division of the family Shree got up at 4 AM and went outside and walked towards the nearby lake which is surrounded by a public park. At that time system responded with a typical mechanical voice, 

"Good morning Shree, have decided to do the Sadhana to reach the next level as you are now completely awakened you need to form the core in your body to reach the next level this stage is called, the 'Hiranya Garbha' stage. At this stage, your Chakras come together and form a core shape at your Manipura Chakra and then it converges all the energy into a ball of spiritual energy. At this stage, you need to prepare some medicines to increase the output of your spiritual energy.

A former God of Jambudweep Shree already knows about this while returning to Earth he brought all the necessary spiritual medicines along with him. But he was not ready for the next level of Sadhana because yesterday only he had activated all the Chakras of his body so he needed to consolidate all power in his body for the next one month. 

After thinking about this he explained all things to the system and the system also reluctantly agreed to this. The system was in a hurry for this upgrade because if the power level of Shree increases it will increase the power of the system too. After reaching the next stage system will able to manifest itself in the form of a human.  For this system was asking him to upgrade himself to the next level but Shree did not pay more attention to the nagging of the system and after explaining he sat in Padmasana and started running his Sadhana technique for consolidation. At the current stage, he can use almost all spells at some scale for his use so he was not worried about it.

After meditating for 2 hours Shree opened his eyes and exhaled turbid air from his mouth and got up from his place. Later he urged the ring and took out some medicinal martial to strengthen his body. He put one of the pills of medicine in his mouth and started using the body strengthening method to increase the toughness of his body. After practicing this technique for 30 minutes he was sweating profusely. He felt changes in his body. The tone of his body got fairer and his hair got more dark black. His body got more toned up and his physical strength reached almost equal to bulletproof metal. Under his sweater, he was like a perfect eight-packed supermodel. 

He came near the lake and took off his sweater and removed his T-shirt and his upper body was completely visible. Shree never paid attention to his surroundings as many people came here for swimming in the morning so it was a common scenario but in the corner of the park were a pair of eyes staring at his body. 

This girl was none other than his first love Sonarika, whom he had one-sided crushed and decided to confess to her but he was held back by some rich kids in the class. Sonarika used to come here daily along with her mother for morning walks but today she saw Shree who was exercising some kind of martial arts and later got up and went up for the swimming. When she saw his perfectly toned body with bulging muscles something in her heart got disturbed completely. She also knew that Shree was planning to confess his love to her but later she spread salt on his injuries by insulting him in front of the class. She taunted him for his mathematics skills and his low score in the class last year. She even insulted him for having uneducated parents who printed their thumbs during parents meeting it engraved deep hatred for her in the heart of Shree. 

Shree stood up at the corner of the lake took a deep breath and jumped in the lake with flash. He was planning to capture some fish for the morning so he went deeper into the lake. Half an hour later he came to the surface of the lake and took another deep breath. He collected so many fish in his ring. Because of that, no one realized that almost half of the fish were captured by him and transported into space inside his space ring. His space ring is very special which was made by him. His space storage ring was made of 'Prana stone'. In this space, you can keep living things also and it contains its small world with all elements along with mountains and rivers in it. In this space ring, he had stored many types of spiritual veins and spiritual springs. Currently, all water present in this small ring is actual spiritual water which is very precious for the Sadhana.