Rob the Thiefs

After counting all the cash in his hand he put it inside his ring. In his ring, he was carrying a mounting of gold and diamonds but he cannot cash it openly.

After thinking about something he remembers about politicians and some rich people who collected thousands of crores in scams. 
Shree asked the system to locate the stock of cash hidden by these corrupt people. 

The system provided the location of all those places where hard cash was hidden by these people. Most of these locations were in the capital of the state. It shows that the safest place to hide black money is near the offices of these government departments which are responsible for controlling the corruption and scams.

At night 12:00, Shree came out silently by using the movement technique. First, he took out his divine armor which can change into any shape. He changed his appearance jumped into the sky and flew towards the location of cash. 

Shree can increase his flying speed up to 3 Mach 3 times faster than sound. It was not difficult for him to fly from one place to another in a few minutes.

 He reached at capital at midnight and entered the empty warehouse. After entering he turned himself invisible and entered the locked room which was full of cash and many antiques, Shree waved his hand and all things from the locker room were taken into the ring.

Later he came out and moved to other locations under the night. The whole night without causing any disturbance he emptied all the places and filled his ring with a lot of cash.

Shree was the biggest robber of the resources in the Jambudweep. Those people went against him he took away everything from them. The Emperor of the continent once tried to suppress Shree when he was a little low level at his cultivation but still, Shree took away all the properties. He robbed the emperor and later distributed his wealth to other Sadhaks formed the biggest alliance against the emperor and killed him.

This demon is now on the way to loot all the politicians and rich people who are corrupted.

In just 1 hour Shree emptied the capital later he moved to other districts. Throughout the night he almost emptied half of the state. This collected money was alone more than 5 billion. 

At 5:00 AM, he arrived at the Outskirts of Shivaji Nagar. He came to his house and put 10 thousand rupees in the jar where his mother hid her savings.

Later he went to school because he wanted to check the news about last night's raid. 

There was no news about this incident throughout the night but undercurrent was brewing so much.

Location: Pune 

Inside the luxurious villa, Shankar Patkar was very angry and he was striding from one side of the room to the other.

In front of him were several big politicians from the state and central government were there. Some contractors and builders were also present. Shankar Patkar looked at the people after he waved his hand, his son came forward and started the projector. On the screen, they can see a boy in his twenties come to the gate and then become invisible after a few minutes later he appears inside the locker room and waves his hand and the entire treasure room becomes empty within seconds.

This scenario was the same in all places across the state. The entire money was black money which was earned through scams and corruption. Because of that none of the politicians went to the police for the investigation of this matter. 

On the table, people can see the photos of the destroyed building that was burned to the ground by Shree. 

Inside the classroom, Shree was revising some syllabi to pass the time. He thought about something and asked the system about the current status of robbed people.