4th Uncle in Trouble

After sharing details with Pranjal, Shree created the contract using his creation technique to form a paper and he printed works on it.

It was a very simple contract on plain paper Shree also suggested Pranjal prepare a valid contract after the first success of the business. He asked her to register the firm first in her name all expenses would be covered by his funds. After opening this firm they need to open the current bank account and demat account for investment purposes. They require PAN and TAN of the firm for the trading in Stocks.

After listening to the Shree Pranjal felt that she is very small in front of Shree. His knowledge and understanding were far beyond her comprehension. But she doesn't know that the person sitting in front of her is a 10 thousand-year-old monster who currently holds all the knowledge in the world through his system. It was not difficult for him to get this done without a system but it would take time for him to acquire this knowledge.

After getting his first secretory Shree was very satisfied because he created a successful opening for an upcoming journey in his business. After discussing other trivial matters related to funds and business Shree took her contact information and asked her for a secure location to transport the cash. It was not easy to move this much cash from one place to another in broad daylight.

After bidding Pranjal away Shree put all the cash back into the ring and decided to have lunch with his sister and Drona. Drona was like a picky eater he liked to eat fish and meat of herbivorous animals. Currently, Sadhana's level of Drona is much higher than Shree but he was bonded to Shree with a blood contract. 

2 humans and 1 cat had stomach-full of lunch and fell to their chairs with satisfying looks. 

After lunch Shree informed Drona that he going out shopping, until he returned Drona would be in charge of the house.

First Shree went to ATM and swipe the ATM card of Balya Mama. He was a little shocked because he had more than 4 million in his account. It is not possible to withdraw all the money from this card. First, he withdrew the withdrawable amount which was 45000 per day. 

After taking the cash in his hand Shree went to the Mobile store at this time entire market was filled with Nokia phones and accessories. Shree brought the 2 latest models of the N series with screen touch support with 3G. 

He came back home and started his new phone to check all functions were up to mark OS was smooth according to time. In the evening when mother came back from work, he asked for her ID proof and went to the SIM card shop. In this period POS system was yet to be introduced and all the applications for the SIM card should be applied manually. As Shree was a minor he could only use the documents of his mother. 

Within 3 hours SIM card was activated he inserted the SIM card in his mobile and it started working smoothly. During this time 3G was yet to be introduced in the market 2G was available for mobiles. Mobile models were 3G but Telecom companies were not ready to provide 3G service in the public domain. 

After activating the number first he called Pranjal to share the contact information. After that, he called his 4th aunt to check whether everything was alright and share his contact information. 

From his aunt, he found that his uncle was trapped by the education department for unlawful activities with government school teachers. During this period his uncle used his power to transfer many ZP teachers according there wishes in return for the sum of 50000 per teacher. 

Because of this education department was investigating this matter. In previous life, his uncle was forced take transfer from his block to another to get away from this matter. 

Now Shree had option one allow his uncle to transfer to another block or interfere in the work of the education department and prevent this inquiry. 

After so much thinking he decided to interfere in this matter and change the fate. First, he called Pranjal to make an appointment with the head of the education department with her connection. As Pranjal was a gold medalist She had many connections with the staff of the capital university from there she found the contact information of the HOD of the education department.