Beans are Spilled

After bidding farewell to Pranali and others in Vaishakh, Shree and Dhankar Sir get on the train to come back to Shivaji Nagar.

After returning Shree gave the good news to his mother, that the next state-level competition will be organized next week, this round will take place in Mumbai, the capital of the state. 

In the evening Shree received a call from Pranjal, she was on the way to meet the CEO of Doodle today. Shree gave some instructions to Pranjal about this meeting and hung up the phone. Shree was sitting on the sofa and realized that due to his Shadhana activities, he was not able to pay attention at home.

He saw that his mother was not in good health due to work, same as his father. Shree decided to improve their health conditions by giving them some pills which he had.

In the evening after having a full dinner Shree gave them one pill each and asked them to sit on the place. At first, his parents were not ready to listen to him but after medicine went into their bodies they felt little pain so Shree told them to sit quietly on the place and let him help them with this.

After 2 hours of meditation, his parents opened their eyes and realized that their body was covered with a black substance. Shree asked them to clean their bodies by taking a bath and went to the bedroom to sleep. 

When he was about to sleep his mother came inside the bedroom and asked him, "Shree? earlier Shiri was talking about Pranjal, who is this girl?"

Shree: "o"  "___" ????

Mother: "My dear son, will you please explain what is going on? Why does this girl call you? Where did you get this mobile phone? Why there are extra 10 thousand rupees in the jar?"

Shree felt like he was put into boiling oil, his throat went dry and his heartbeat increased.

"Mo.....M.......Moth.......Mother...... aa....a..... actually she is my friend, she is older than me I met her on the way, she likes Shiri so she came along with us home that day...... an.....and this mobile phone I brought by using my savings from 7th grade to now...... an ........ and about that 10,000 rupees I don't have any idea."

"Oh...... so you bring that girl into the apartment also? are there other girls who came along with you to home?"

"What about that money Shiri saw inside the bedroom when that girl came? Where did that money come from?"

"Listen, my child, don't do anything which is against the ethics of human beings. Don't get involved in such activity which can put your life in danger and this is not the time for you to have an affair."

Shree: "Mother, listen to me, actually I get a lot of money through the business, I received payment from Balya Mama who is a businessman from our area for helping him with the computer problem."

"I received another type of job from Balya Mama, this person is Shankar Patil who is very rich, he is from Pune district, I solved him also...... I mean his problem too and received a lot of money but I didn't tell you because you might get shocked."

Mother: "How much money did you receive from these people?"

Shree: "Oh.... I didn't count, but it is approximately 4 million or something, later I gave that money to Pranjal to invest in the other companies, Pranjal is like my secretary who is working for me, I don't have any other relation with her."

His mother only understood that her son was working on something related to computers and earning this money, later he invested this money in other companies through this girl.

After taking a deep breath his mother said, "Shree look, if you earn this much money then we can use some money to buy this house also, it will reduce the pressure of paying monthly rent to the owner"