Return of Drona

After having a hearty meal with his sister he asked his sister to watch the cartoon on the T.V. till then he would go out and bring Cat for her.

He came outside and started walking towards the small hill which was covered with dense vegetation. Shree climbed up the hill with a few steps and came to the middle section of the forest. He took out his space ring and called out for few times, "Drona! Drona!!! You lazy asshole where are you? Come out."

With a flash of light, a white shadow pounced on Shree, "Big brother finally you called me out, I was doing my best to increase my Sadhana level and practicing inside the hills."

In front of Shree stands a majestic White Tiger who is looking at him with his puppy eyes.

No one will believe that this mighty Devine beast behaved like the child in front of Shree. This is the guardian of Jambudweep. 

This divine beast was called 'Drona' and Shree saved him while fighting with Asuras in Jambudweep. His mother was killed by demons and they were planning to use Drona as a source body to awaken Asur Raj. Shree intercepted them and rescued Drona from them. 

There was an interesting story behind his name Drona. When he was a baby he was tied by the demons like modern flying drones in the sky. After looking at this Shape Shree decided to call it a little drone but later Virat called it Drona and this is how it became Drona.

When Drona came out Shree was looking at the majestic figure he thought to himself, "This is the big and fluffy cat, which can speak, which is smarter than the dog, all conditions match but the size is a little bit too much." 

After thinking for some time Shree spoke to Drona, "Ahem.... Drona can you get a little smaller?"

Drona: "__"

The height of the current Drona is more than 2 meters, so it will be very difficult to take home in this form. As the tiger is a protected animal in India it is impossible to keep it as a pet and move in the city.

Drona: "No, it is impossible, this lord will not change his appearance no matter what"

Shree: "Drona, I heard that you were planning to have a family when we were at Jambudweep but you were not able to find any suitable partner, how about I help you with this on this planet as there are still many tigresses there for you even now your race is in endangered still I can give you the location of those places where you can find your partners, 

but, 

on one condition you have to become a small cat for the next few months until my board exam is over."

Drona: "Hmmm..... look bro I am your partner, not your pet, I am your brother from a different mother, first take an oath that you will help me in front of the heaven of this planet."

Shree became a little serious and then he took the oath by taking some ounce of water in his hand, "I Shree promise my brother that, I will help him to find a partner in front of Varuna." 

He releases the water from his hand to the ground. 

The sky became dark and thunder applauded in the sky, after all this is the oath of the god even though he was from another realm.

After getting the promise Drona turned into a small white and beautiful cat which is similar to stuff tiger.

Shree took him home and introduced his sister. After seeing the small girl who is also his sister Drona becomes excited and jumps into her arms. 

On the other side, Shiri became very happy when she hugged this mighty stuffed cat. 

After resolving this issue Shree has nothing to do now so he decides to impart the knowledge of this planet into the Drona as he will be able to handle any situation in the future.