First Secretary

Later cleaning this mess Shree returned to the school and entered the classroom. Nilesh who was sitting beside him asked suddenly, 

"Hey bro where were you just now?"
"Dhankar sir was asking about you."

"You need to visit him in the staff room after this class I think he was thinking about the upcoming academic presentation for the District competition for English comprehension."

Shree became silent on this and he started to think in his mind, "Being smart and powerful is a complete headache".
System: "Hump....... stupid braggart of India has once again started complimenting himself"

Shree: "Cough.....cough...... come on the system you also know that I am now a super genius in this era" 

"I am telling the facts and you also know that in Jambudweep no one is equal to me."

After listening to this bragging of Shree system kept its silence on this point.

After the class, Shree got out of the class and went to meet Dhankar Sir. Dhankar Sir was sitting in his office and reading some newsletter in his hand. Seeing Shree come to the staff room Dhankar sir put the newsletter on the side and looked at Shree with a deep gaze. 

Dhankar sir was still not sure that Shree could perform in the competition and win the prize because before this Shree never participated in any kind of competition due to family issues. 

Dhankar Sir and Shree's fourth uncle were classmates in college, they both completed their graduation and B.Ed together and have a deep friendship. Dhankar Sir knew that Shree's family would not allow him to participate in these kinds of competitions. 

Shree stood there silently holding his hand back in an eased position. He also looking at the leaflet for the upcoming comprehension competition. It was a great opportunity for Shree because if he managed to reach the state level he would be rewarded with 5% extra marks in the board exam even though this was a late opportunity Shree did not want to miss this. 

In his previous life, he never participated in any competition because his father and mother both were against this kind of competition. They always forbade him from participating. His mother used to think that he was young and mischievous so he might bring unwanted headaches to the family. His uncle was ready to support him but he was stopped by his parents.

Now the opportunity is in front of Shree and he is not going to miss it.

Shree took a deep breath and said, " Dhankar sir, I am ready to take part in this competition, I will make sure to at least state the price for this competition. You don't need to worry about my studies I will manage both on my level."

Shree spoke these all things in one go. After thinking about a few seconds Dhankar sir looked towards Shree and said, "Good, If you are confident in this competition I will recommend your name for this, here is the leaflet for this competition read it thoroughly and understand the rules and regulations of the competition."

Shree took the leaflet and came outside the staff room. He checks all the rules and regulations, the place of venue, and the date of the competition. After revising everything he put it in his ring and strode towards the class.

At 11:00 AM his sister arrived in the class and went to the girl's side to sit with big sister Ashwini.

After the school bell rang all students came out of the school, Shree and his sister were moving towards their house in a leisurely manner.

On the way, Shree saw a beautiful woman in typical Indian attire waiting for an Auto Riksaw, people on the road were all looking at her beauty again and again. Her eyes were deep and watery black, her skin tone was milky white like white marble, and her height was approximately 174 cm, her silky black hairs were draped on her back without any knot, crescent moon shape small red Bindi was on her forehead, she was wearing light pink shade Punjabi Dress in this dress she looks like a fairy. There was no make-up or any cosmetics applied to her face. Her lips were naturally red. There were two dimples on her chicks.