Heated Competition

Slowly another two days passed after attending his Saturday weekly test Shree and his sister returned home. 

Shiri was sitting on the shoulders of her brother and cheering loudly,  at that time a famous Nokia tune rang into his pocket, Shree took out his mobile phone and saw that it was a call from Pranjal. He picked up the call and a sweet female voice came from the other end. 

"Boss are you free today, I just contacted with CEO of Doodle company and he is ready to accept our investment against 25% ownership of the company."

"Doodle CEO was very happy to cooperate with us he is going to come on Sunday evening. If possible please come forward and meet this person yourself."

After listening to her Shree thought about something and said, "Tomorrow I will be participating in the competition it will be not possible for me to meet him but don't worry I have something for this CEO that can change the future of this company. Come to my home in the evening I will hand it over to you."

After hanging up the phone Shree asked to system to prepare the codes for the operating system which was developed in 2010 by Doodle. The system can copy data from another timeline because it was super consciousness of the Jambudweep planetary system and it was omnipotent.

The system copied source code, data, and programs in the USB and gave it to the Shree. 

In the evening Pranjal arrived home Shree gave the USB to Pranjal below the apartment. He doesn't want his mother to know about these things which he is doing or she will first beat him before asking anything only after seeing with girl.

After giving the USB to Pranjal gave another USB to her which contained all the introduction about this mobile operating system. This information can help Pranjal to put her points in front of the CEO.

The entire night went and the next day arrived, after completing his morning exercise with Nilesh who has now become regular in the park with him, Shree came back home and informed his mother that he was going to the competition. His mother was still very reluctant to let him go outside the city for the competition.

The venue was located in Vaishakh city, the same city where his uncle is living. Dhankar sir already informed him about the competition to his 4th uncle. His aunt and 4th uncle are also coming to see the competition.

After arriving at the venue Dhankar sir took Shree to the registration point. After registering his name Dhankar sir went to other teachers from a neighboring school at that time Shree saw that his uncle was sitting with some dignitaries of the English language department of the District. 

Shree was waiting in the student section for the competition to start, he could see many students from top schools were present in this section who had the attitude of scholars and looking down on others. 

In the eyes of the Shree, they were like 'frogs at the bottom of the well '.

He ignored them and found one empty seat. Suddenly boys sitting beside him whispered, "Hey look this is Pranali Jankar from Kamat High School. She is the top beauty in her school, she is very violent if someone messes with her she always makes sure that three legs of that person are broken."

Shree looked towards this school beauty and felt very familiar she was the beauty whom he met with the old man.

When Pranali was looking at the student section she was Shree who was sitting on the chair and looking at her. She smiled and went running towards Shree. 

All students: " o ",     "__"

In front of everyone's shocked gazes she came to Shree held his hand and said, "Thank you so much for what you did for my grandpa, Dr. Grandpa and my grandpa were talking about you throughout the day, I will inform my grandpa that you are here, he is also present in this hall."