Time for Board Exam

At night after arriving at the villa Pranjal was standing in front of Shree and looking into his eyes.

Shree was very calm at that time and never said anything, Pranjal came close to Shree first she hugged him tightly and then brought her lips closer to his lips and imprinted the first kiss of her life. 

This was the first time for Shree also, even though he had done it in his previous life. Shree also felt something hot inside his body. His body part also gets active.

Pranjal quickly separated herself from Shree and ran into her room on the second floor. Shree was standing there like a statue.

Shree came back to his apartment at 9:30 PM and went to sleep without saying anything.

Just like that time passed and the result of the test came out. Shree transferred the money to the storage ring of Pranjal and taught her the method of use. 

Pranjal took all the cash and handed it over to the bank in the name of the company "Maya Enterprises." This was the official name of the company started by Shree.

After handling the contract signing process Krunal went back to Firojpur to start the production and promotion of the medicine in the market. 

Shree also gave him a large amount of secret medicinal liquid which was enough to produce the medicine for the next 6 months. This liquid was nothing but spiritual water which increases the potency of the medicine and gives instant relief to the patient.

Time passed quickly and it was time for the pre-mock test organized by the Political party.

Shree gave his 100% in this exam and the result of this exam was declared within 15 days.

Shree got first place in the entire city and Nilesh was in second place. The entire school was shocked. Because both Shree and Nilesh were like dark horses in the school. 

many students thought that they both may have cheated in the examination. Only Dhankar Sir knew that they did not cheat in the examination and these are their real scores. Shree and Nilesh ignored these students and focused on their Sadhana. 

Days passed and the time for the board exam arrived. During this period Shree completed all the miscellaneous work related to his business and other things. Currently, Pranjal did not have anything to do, She was only paying attention to the Share market and investing the money that Shree asked her to invest. 

All the invested money is growing steadily without any hindrance. On 22nd Feb 2007 Shree arrived at the exam centre for the board exam along with Nilesh. Now Nilesh also reached Ajna Chakra during this period only one step away from Sahasrar Chakra. Both enter their respective examination room after checking. 

Nilesh and Shree were both well prepared for this examination it was not impossible for both to rank top in the board exam. 

Exam papers were handed to them and the examination began. The total time for the examination was 3 hours for one subject of 100 marks. In the first 2 hours Shree handed in his paper and came out of the class after a few minutes Nilesh also came out of the class. 

Both went outside to have some snacks in the local market. Shree and Nilesh were both damn foodies they like to eat new dishes and today they use this opportunity to satisfy their taste buds there is no shortage of money for Shree now so spend a lot. 

In the upcoming days exams of all papers were completed and officially Shree gets his summer holidays. But Shiri has yet to get her school holidays it will take another week for her holidays.

 Shree was following his routine, focusing on his Sadhana every day and helping Nilesh and Pranjal with their Sadhana. Shree also gave one storage ring to Nilesh. 

Two days after the board examination students from class 10 were arranged for a farewell party privately by one of the richest students in the class. His name was Prem Chaudhari. The party was arranged in one of the three-star hotels in the city in a grandiose manner. Today Prem was going to propose Sonarika.

Shree didn't pay attention to these things and arrived at the party to spend his time with Nilesh. During this party, all boys and girls from the class spoke with each other and shared their contact details. Today due to the father of Prem all the parents of the girls readily agreed to send their daughters to this farewell party. Normally those girls who were silent in class are now like infinite talking machines. 

 Many girls came to Shree and NIlesh and shared their phone numbers with them, Shree also gave them his contact details and had a chat with them generally. After a few minutes, Prem came to the main stage and spoke.

"Hi friends, thank you for coming to this farewell party arranged by me. Today I am here to disclose something to you all officially." Then he waved his hand and Sonarika came to the stage wearing a beautiful dress like a small fairy with a queen-like temperament. 

Prem: "Today I am going to propose to Sonarika to be my girlfriend in front of everyone."

"Sonarika, will you be my girlfriend from now on?"

Sonarika: "Yes"

It was very simple and sweet like it was already a pre-planned event. Shree already knew about this relationship and it was Prem who spread the rumors about Shree in the school in his previous life. Shree was quietly watching this show. Nilesh was also smiling and clapping. 
After this farce, no one discussed it again, and continued to enjoy the party Prem also did not expect this kind of response from everyone as everyone knew about this situation from the beginning. He was more shocked when he looked at Shree who was enjoying the meal instead of feeling sad and heartbroken.

Prem thought in his heart, "Why this didn't affect the Shree? Why was he so calm and composed like nothing had happened."

After few minutes later there was the roar of an engine and a Purple BMW Z4 entered the hotel area. An elegant tall and sexy figure got out of the car and came towards the party area. She had an eccentric curvy body which complimented her nightgown. Her every smile and frown palpitate the hearts of the people who are present. Her body exudes the cold aura. She was like an empress who came to Earth from heaven. 

She walked towards the hall and came to Shree and stood in front of him. Shree was also enjoying this beauty with his eyes as all parts of his body were jumping in his body. 

System: "Pervert"

Shree: "< ... >"

Nilesh: "Tharky"

This girl was no other but Pranjal, she came to know about this party in the morning when Nilesh was telling Shree about this. She was also waiting for Shree to help her with unblocking and removing the masculine energy from her body. To arouse the feeling in the heart of Shree, she intentionally dressed up like this so it would be easier for Shree to come close to her.

After looking into her eyes Shree came back to his senses and put his hand on her slim and curvy waist and pulled her close to his body. 

There was complete silence for a few minutes everyone was looking at Shree with envy, jealousy, greed, and shock.

After a few minutes, one of the girls shouted loudly, "Pranjal Dee, why you are here?"

Pranjal looked at this girl and found that this was her old neighbor. "Hi Arti, come here, I am here to meet my friend, I think you know him, right?"

Arti: "How do you know Shree?"

Before Pranjal could disclose his identity he coughed and said "I got to know Pranjal through Dhankar sir. "

Arti knew that Pranjal was much older than Shree but currently, they look couple due to the look of Shree.

After that, Arti nodded and returned to her friend without asking anymore.

The entire hall was silent, and the most shocked person was Sonarika, just now she thought that she won over Shree but within a few minutes, her daydream was crushed brutally by Shree.

Prem had a face like he just swallowed a fly, the color of his face faded and he felt a sense of defeat.

Time passed slowly and the party ended at 9:30 PM.

Pranjal and Shree sat in the BMW Z4 and went to the villa directly, on the way Shree called his mother and informed her that he would be staying outside.