Super Student of The Class

After coming for assembly all students stand in line according to their respective grades. After the National Anthem students sang the prayers and later daily news updates and the importance of the day were read by the group of students. One of the news was related to the businessman who went missing suddenly. 

During this period the use of CCTV was not that famous in all sections even though they were not available on the streets too. The police couldn't track the SUV used by Balya Mama because it was used for a very short distance, near the railway station, and later burned down completely. 

After assembly, all students went to their respective classrooms. Class 10th was made of 108 students in total the number of girls in the class was more than boys. The first class of the morning was English subject which was taught by his favorite teacher, Dhankar sir. Dhankar sir was an expert in English subject and his way of teaching English was very natural and unique. 

When Dhankar sir entered the class he selected the topic of translation of passage into Marathi which was always challenging for all students as it is very difficult to understand English at this level for other students but for Shree, it was like "Ye to Baye Hath ka Khel hai"

Dhankar Sir presented the passage to all the students and asked them to translate it. He started asking the student sitting on the last bench who looked like a gangster. Always some students in the class behave like gangsters in the class and they have one signature style whenever questions are asked to them they stand up put their hands into their pockets and stare at the blackboard. 

The same happened with Sachin who stood up but never uttered a single word. Shree used to sit at the 3rd last bench. Soon Dhankar sir asked all the students parallel to the last row including the girls' side but the reaction was the same. 

Slowly teacher moved to the second last row, on this row few students tried to translate the passage but it was just an attempt by the students but no success. 

Soon it was Shree's turn to answer he stood up on his place looked at the blackboard and started translating the sentences word by word. The Entire class was looking at him dumbfounded because the translation of the English passage line to line was the most complicated at this level even the class topper was not able to do anything he could also translate it up to 80%.  Dhankar sir had a satisfying smile on his face.

Shree was thinking in his mind, "If I told you that I was a spot graduate in English literature in my previous life you would be shocked to the bottom of your heart....hah.... hahaha.....

System: "Sadistic cheater!!!!"

Shree suddenly becomes embarrassed after listening to the taunt hit by the system in his mind.

After this shocking event class went on normally. Later next class was 'Maths' and the entire class knew that Shree could not do anything about maths because he was very weak in arithmetic. In this subject, Shree always gets scores of single digits only. Nilesh who was sitting quietly whispered in his ears, "Don't worry I will assist you with equations in the next class so just follow my writing closely". 

Lokare Ma'am was a maths teacher who personally taught Shree basic calculations like addition, subtraction and multiplication, division. She also knew the level of understanding of Shree in Maths subject so she always used to support Shree in maths subject.  

Lokare ma'am entered the class stood on the podium and started to revise the covered syllabus for mathematics with 2 examples from each set of topics. 

Even after 10 thousand years Shree still felt a small headache after looking at the numbers which are jumping in his mind and everything was going above his head.