Chapter 2

Today was the first day of the final year of the unversity. Ansh meticuously packed his bag. Once done he went downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast that consisted of bread, butter and guava juice. Once done he took his bag said goodbye to his mother and went straight to the bus stand. After the bus arrived he got on the bus and went to sit near at window seat. The bus stopped at another stoppage. People got on the bus. Ansh was not paying attention on who got up, that is why he jumped at the familiar deep voice that had him swooning. It was none other than Shreshth Verma, the popular boy of the University and Ansh's secret crush.

"Is this seat taken?", Shreshth asked again.

Ansh gulped nervously before saying, "No".

Shreshth smiled polietly before taking the seat. Ansh glanced at him before immediately turning towards the window. Shreshth was a really hansome guy. His pale skin, high cheekbones, chiseled jawline, droopy blue eyes and his shoulder-length hair that looked so silky. Oh how nice it would feel to run his hand through them. Ansh shook his head. What was he thinking! He tried to calm his thoughts down. But how could he. That tonned, sexy body was so... 'Ok Ansh! Stop thinking', Ansh chastised himself

"Are you ok?", Shreshth asked.

"Huh" ,Ansh perked up, "yeah, yeah I-I am fine", he stuttered.

"Are you sure? You are sweating,", Shreshth said concerned for Ansh.

'He is concerned for me', Ansh thought giddily before answering, "Yeah, I am sure". He took out handkerchief an wiped off his sweat.

Shreshth did not buy it but let it go.

Ansh thought he should introduce himself to Shreshth, after all it was the first time he was communicating with his crush. But how should he introduce himself. 'Hi! I am Ansh', Ansh thought before immediately discarding his thought. 'Hello. I am your batchmate Ansh', big no. 'Hi, I am Ishita's friend, Ansh.' No, no, no, that's not right either.

"We have arrived, Ansh", Shreshth said, breaking Ansh's train of thought.

"What?", Ansh said stupidly looking up at Shreshth who was standing up.

"We have arrived to our university, Ansh", Shreshth repeated while giving a small smile.

"Oh,ok," Ansh said and stood up.

'He knows my name', Ansh squealed inside.

Both of them got off the bus and walked towards their campus building together.

They were walking side by side when without thinking Ansh asked, "You know my name?"

Shreshth looked at him surprised and said, "Um, yes, I do", as if it was obvious.

Ansh kicked himself mentally for saying something so stupid.

"We are batchmates, we have same major, you are the topper of our batch and you are Ishita's friend. Of course I know you", continued Shreshth.

Ansh blushed. "Of course", he said. He was about to say something when a female voice called for Shreshth from behind them. They turned around and found their friends, Somya, Vivaan and Ishita coming towards them.

Vivaan Kaushal, a handsome brown skinned guy, and Somya Verma, a beautiful brunette haired girl, were a couple. They were Shreshth's best friends and were as popular as him. Ishita, on the other hand, was a brown skinned, black haired girl who was the topper of their batch just like Ansh. While Ansh was first, she was second. As soon as Ishita saw Shreshth she ran straight to Shreshth and hugged him tightly causing him to chuckle and hug her back. Both of them were quite close to each other since high school. Ansh was envious of his friend as he too wanted to be that close to Shreshth. The five of them walked straight towards their department chattering about everything. Well four of them actually as Ansh, being an introvert, was walking behind them silently. Shreshth noticed it and slowed down his pace to match with Ansh. Ansh looked up in confusion but Shreshth just smiled. The trio in front of them kept on chattering while Ansh and Shreshth walked in comfortable silence.

The Mourning MoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara