Chapter 10

"Ansh", whispered a male voice sweetly.

"Ansh, wake up." The voice repeated again.

"Ansh, Wake Up," the voice changed to that of a childish female voice accompanied by a kick.

"Ow", Ansh groaned before rubbing his back and getting up. He looked towards the source of the voice and the kick and found his sister standing above him with her hands on her hips.

"What is it? Why were you kicking me? Have you lost your mind?", said Ansh.

"Not my fault. You deserved it. I called for you so many times. But you just kept on staring at the ceiling vacantly," replied Anshika.

"Whatever." Ansh got up and kicked his sister out of his room to get ready for college even though he did not want go. He got the feeling that something was about to happen, something horrible. He was reminded of the night Avantika attacked him. Ansh gulped nervously. He did not want to go through that again.

'So weak. Such a coward', an unfamiliar deep male voice whispered causing Ansh to jump. He looked around and found no one. Yep, he was officially losing his mind. First, the dreams, then the hallucinations and now he was hearing voices.
Great. Just great. He quickly got ready and was about to go when he remembered something important. He quickly went to his desk and opened the drawer and took out the Citrine flower. He noticed two tendrils coming out from it. Ansh frowned. Those tendrils were not there before, were they? Did he miss them? Maybe he did. He smiled as he put it inside his jacket feeling safe. After tucking it in safely, he left for college.

Ansh was sitting in his class, his eyes roaming around the entire class looking for a glimpse of Shreshth. But Shreshth was no where to be seen. The classes started and ended but still there was no sign of Shreshth. Ansh was worried for Shreshth so he decided to pay him a visit.

Once the classes were over, he went to the bus stand to take a bus to Shreshth's. He was alone, waiting for the bus when someone patted his shoulder. A cute shy petite guy with pale skin and brown eyes who looked to be around 18 stared at him.

"Can I help you?"Ansh asked.

"Yes, you can definitely help me", the guy sweetly said. He grabbed Ansh's shoulder and transported them to a forest.

Ansh was shocked as he stared at his surroundings. He could not help the shiver that ran down his back as he was reminded of the night Avantika attacked him. He looked at the guy and asked, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"I think you know what I want. The real question is whether or not you will give it to me obediently," the guy sneered before he changed into a huge white bear.

Ansh stared at the bear in shock. He took a step back as the bear growled before attacking him.