Chapter 11

The bear was about to launch himself on Ansh when someone placed their hand on it's shoulder stopping the bear. It was Avantika, smiling sweetly at Ansh, her hair swaying in the gentle breeze.

"Hello, Ansh. Long time no see. I missed you so much, my friend," Avantika said, mockingly.

Ansh did not reply. He just glared at her.

Avantika pretended to be sad. She pouted as she asked, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

Ansh only kept silent.

Avantika just sighed and said ,"Fine, I understand. I hurt you. But it was your fault after all. You took something that belonged to me."

Ansh clutched the hem of his jacket tightly as she said that. "Leave me alone", he said as the wind picked up its speed.

Avantika just smiled sweetly before taking a step towards Ansh. Ansh stood his ground, glaring at her.

The wind picked up more speed.

Avantika kept on advancing. She lifted her uninjured hand and a fireball lit up in her hand ready to attack Ansh.

A storm was coming.

Avantika still did not stop. But the smile in her face disappeared as she readied herself to attack Ansh.

"I said, STOP!", Ansh yelled. The storm now turned into full blown cyclone.

Avantika looked around her, confused at how the weather changed so suddenly. She looked towards Ansh and her eyes immediately widened before glaring at the person behind him. It was the guy who had attacked her that night.

"You don't learn your lesson, do you?," the guy mocked Avantika.

Ansh turned around and found a guy with brown skin, red dyed hair and and grey eyes smirking towards Avantika. The guy slowly strutted towards them. He held a spear in his one hand. Ansh looked at the spear and recognized it from that night. So it was this guy who saved him. That guy glanced at Ansh for a moment before turning his attention back to Avantika.

Avantika did not say anything to him. Instead, she looked at the bear who looked at her once before pouncing on the guy. The guy too attacked the bear. While the guy and the bear were fighting, Avantika turned her attention towards Ansh. She gave a malicious smile to him before throwing a fire ball towards him. Ansh ran. He ran as fast and as far as he could run. He did not know where he was going as he was in an unknown forest but he still kept on running, moving the jutting leaves out of the way and dodging the protruding roots. But his luck ran out quickly as he tripped on one of those roots and fell down. He tried to get up but cried out in pain as he had sprained his feet. He looked up and saw the fireball inch closer. Ansh could do nothing else but wait. Wait for pain and death. He closed his eyes and waited for a while. Nothing happened. Ansh frowned. He opened his eyes and his eyes widened.