Chapter 15

The next day, Ansh excitedly got ready for college. He could not wait to go to college. He had to thank Shreshth for giving him such a beautiful gift. He quickly went downstairs, ate his breakfast and after saying bye to everyone he left for college. Devansh and Ananya laughed at their son's antics while Anshika rolled her eyes.

"He is just like you were when we used to meet for date," Ananya said to Devansh, teasing him.

"And how would you know that?," asked Devansh.

"Your brother told me."

"Oh, that bastard!", exclaimed Devansh and Ananya and Anshika laughed.

Meanwhile, Ansh was sitting in the bus hoping to get to college as soon as possible. The bus stopped at a stoppage. Ansh who was paying attention to his surroundings this time, gasped delightfully when he saw Shreshth get on the bus. He waved at him and patted the seat beside him. Shreshth smiled and sat down beside Ansh.

"Hi," Ansh greeted.

"Hi," Shreshth greeted back.

"Thank you for your gift. I really loved it," Ansh said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. The Tanzanite is actually my favourite crystal."

"Yeah, I know."

"You do? But how?," asked Ansh, surprised that Shershth would know something like this.

Shreshth smiled, amused at Ansh's reaction and said, "Do you remember Prof. Pal's class? When he was teaching us about crystals?"

"Um yes."

"You would not stop talking about the Tanzanite crystal. That's how I realized you loved it."

Ansh blushed, hearing that. He can not believe that Shreshth was paying attention to what he was saying that day. He quickly composed himself and asked, " How did you make the crystal look like a flower?"

"I did not. A friend of mine makes beautiful things out of crystals. I got it from him," Shreshth answered.

"Can I meet him?"

"Um, my friend, he is a bit of a recluse and does not like meeting new people."

--------

Once upon a time there used to be a kind and gentle king named Anshuman. He was the ruler of a great kingdom named Vijayrashtra and was one of the most powerful ruler of his time. His people adored him while his enemies feared him as he was no ordinary king. He was a magical being who controlled the elements of nature. Beside him was his beautiful wife Ayena who had silver eyes and controlled the...

Ansh yawned as he read his mother's book. He loved reading his mother's stories. But this story was special for him. But he could never complete it for one reason or the other. He was determined to complete the story today but was feeling sleepy all of a sudden. So he put it down and went to sleep. Ansh was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he felt something soft touch his lips. Ansh opened his eyes and found himself staring at the most beautiful silver eyes which were staring back at him lovingly, with silver hair cascading down. The person kissed him again. Ansh closed his eyes and kissed back, losing himself in the sensation. When he opened his eyes again the person was gone but the touch and the sweet taste lingered.

--------

A woman was sitting in the rocking chair, rocking back and forth, staring ahead of herself. Her silver eyes glowing in the darkness.