Awaited Justice

After entering the building Shree first checked the surroundings and made sure that no one was present in the nearby area so he could torture these criminals in a relaxed manner and teach them a life lesson.  After making sure that no one was present in this area he came to the window of that room and entered secretly. He activated his invisibility technique got close to the girl and checked her Nadis. After checking he realized that this girl was drugged with Aphrodisiac. He circulated spiritual energy in her body and ejected all the drugs from her body without letting them know about it. 

Slowly that girl came to sense but did not worry about it and he moved towards the four men who were adjusting the cameras and preparing for the shooting. First Shree covered his face with spiritual energy so he could make his appearance blurred in front of the camera. Later he deactivated his invisibility technique and got close to one of the men. He tapped on his shoulder and asked him, "How is the preparation?" that man never looked back and answered, almost done!"

After a few seconds that man realized that all the other partners were in front of him so who asked just now? To check he suddenly turned and saw a 15-year-old boy standing behind him in a casual green shirt and blower pants. looking at him coldly. The man can see the killing intention in the eyes of the boy very clearly and he feels a chill in his heart. He suppressed his urge to cry or shout and calmed down himself after realizing the difference in numbers.

"Smelly boy, you came here to die? haha.......haha. ...."
Shree replied calmly, "You will know who will die and who will suffer"

Now remaining three also came back to their senses and got up from the place took out long knives from behind the door and got in the position to take down this new guest.

Shree was very calm and stood still in his place looking at these criminals like god was looking at ants. Shree closed his eyes and after opening his eyes his eyes were red he was like a god of war who was going to do the Tandav. In the Jambudwip realm also Shree used to talk about Lord Shiva the god of war in India. He was the greatest devotee of lord Shiva. Whenever he went in a fight or was about to kill someone he used to chant Rudra Stuti in his mind and he became hyperactive. Due to this Chant his eyes used to get red before any battle. 

After opening his eyes Shree took a step forward and kicked the closest man.
Bam!!
Spuff!!!!

The man did not get the chance to scream he flew out like a broken string and hit hard on the wall and slumped down. There is no breath left in his body. He was already dead and there was a large football-sized hole in the middle of his body and blood was coming out of it. 

"Abe Sale, ye to Mar gay, bhaag bhosdike!!!"

Without thinking anything remaining three men started to Run towards the door but they were very unlucky today because in front of them was the man who killed millions of people and thousands of planets were destroyed by him without flinching his eyes. He hailed as the 'Demon of Jambudwip'. 

These three ants got scared a lot, and when they tried to open the door and ran away they suddenly realized that in front of them, there was a boy who was blocking the path, they got confused, "How is this possible, he was just behind us and how he came in front of us?"

One of them shouted crazily "Bhoot, this is a ghost, run from here, abe bhag Madarchod"

Suddenly they slumped to their knees and looked towards the Shree with horrified gazes.

One of them collected his courage and said "We are people of Balya Mama, You can not touch us"
"It will be good for you if you let us go or you will die a horrible death if Balya Mama finds out about it"

Shree asked in a very calm tone, "Did your Balya Mama know that you four are here and preparing to record this kind of video?"