Crazy Highs in Shitty Motels 2.0

Their mouths collide, tongues dancing as Ian guides Mickey into the motel room, away from prying eyes. Once they are out of the club's spotlight, the grins fade, making room for their mouths.

Ian presses Mickey against the door. What started as exchanged glances at the club now morphs into a hot and heavy make-out session. Ian teases, rubbing his thigh against Mickey's crotch, earning a low groan in response.

"Fuck you're hard," Ian chuckles between kisses.

Mickey, no slouch in the game, does the same, his hand exploring Ian's rising excitement. "So are you," he smirks.

As they migrate towards the bed, shedding layers like it's a strip show, the atmosphere turns electric. Shirts hit the floor, and Mickey's nicely toned torso comes into view, catching Ian's approving gaze.

Ian starts a slow descent, planting kisses along Mickey's neck, down his bare chest, and stopping just short of his belly button.

A quiet "Fuck." slips from Mickey's lips as Ian works his magic. The audible reactions from Mickey only fuel the fire.

Ian eases back to pose a question, "You wanna bottom?"

"Absolutely," Mickey responds without hesitation. Ian grins, finally.

He slicks a finger up and gently eases it inside Mickey, earning a sharp inhale. Slowly, he works Mickey open, using his mouth on the black-haired man's cock too.

"Alright, get the fuck in me." Mickey urges, patting Ian's head. He turns around, getting on all fours as Ian readies himself behind him.

The atmosphere shifts as Ian enters him. Heat rises from their skins, the connection feeling perfect at this moment. Ian feels an intense pleasure building, even without much foreplay.

Fuck this is good.

"You feel amazing.." Ian moans, beginning to move. He watches Mickey beneath him, hands gripping the sheets.

Ian hasn't really bumped into many folks itching to be the bottom. Why? Fucking beats him, to be honest. They surely missed out tho. Because with the good number of inches God tossed his way, it's no wonder the young drummer can't help but contain his sounds when Ian thrusts harder. Mickey moans into the pillow, his hands turning into fists in the sheets as Ian grips his hips tightly.

Mickey reaches climax first, waves of pleasure washing over him. He moans into the pillow with each spasm of his orgasm. And as he tightens around Ian it's just too much. Ian climaxes harder than he has in a long time, burying his face into Mickey's shoulder, hips moving in a dirty grind. As their orgasms subside, they both collapse, releasing the breath they've been holding. Jesus this guy is good.

"Holy fuck." Ian gasps. He looks over at Mickey, on his belly, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

He shifts to his side facing Ian and groans a little, "Shit, Gallagher..."

Ian looks at him and smiles before pulling the sheets over both of them. Mickey comes closer to rest his head on Ian's shoulder as they fall asleep, absolutely exhausted.